Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@DarkBrawlerCF1994  
@CaptainXtra  
Agreed. At this time especially, those in power when all are distracted by COVID could try to make some moves on stuff like this.

@Ebalosus  
Not the most familiar with their arguments. Though, I am curious, is Poststructuralism a major part of their narrative as well? I know a lot of that gets a little messy, but you specifically cited the group with over exaggerating Poststructuralism role in academia and if they put emphasis on Cultural Marxism wouldn’t that be different than what I was saying of Poststructuralism/Postmodern over Marxism as a driving force?

@Background Pony #39BF  
7 months ago? Take a chillpill.
Background Pony #39BF
It’s hilarious, both for how wrong it was in 2016, and for how right it is now.

Even if it is true, which I don’t exactly know the answer to that yet, so far, it’s still absolutely cringeworthy boomer shit, regardless.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Only about a month left in 2020. If anyone wanna pull off some real disastrous sheit now’s the time.

Like that Global Security Bill.

It be alright to project on buildings a cartoon of some dead irrelevant historical figure without the intent of harm to his fans and follower (end result notwithstanding)

But I suppose it wouldnt be alright to do the same with badge ID number or pics of living police officer with the intent to harm, both physical and mental, to the officer.

Actually makes total sense. Why people riot? Dont they understand da palice and gendarme are there to protect da people? Just put trust in da palice why take videos why ask for badge number? If yiu innocent you have nothing to fear.

I’m totally alright with it.
Background Pony #39BF
@MethidMan  
Also, that post of which you responded to, which was a reply from me to Violet Rose, has literally NOTHING to do with you.

Violet, as incapable as “they” is at a number of significant things, is at least, very-well fully capable of responding to me on “their” own without assistance from anyone else. I know so, because “they’re” the one I get into back-and-forth squabbles with the most in this thread.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #39BF  
Says the hypocrite who jumps into random discussions long after they’re done and sees nothing wrong with that as long as he’s not on the receiving end.

@NeonThriller  
Basically, some Republicans made demands to have some votings machines in Georgia that allegedly favored Biden wiped clean and reset, and the judge denied them. Which would rather constitute good news.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
“My foot is broken but my mind is not”  
–retired undefeated UFC Lightweight champion to his coach, when he broke his toes, a couple of weeks before his last fight.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@NeonThriller  
The results cannot simply be reversed. Either they’re upheld or another recount occurs. And so far, none of the recounts have changed anything.  
And even if, by a fluke, Biden lost Georgia, he’d still have 290 electors. Therefore there’s really no need for you to be scared.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Dustcan  
I know this is terrible but the way you phrased it is so fucking funny  
Besides, the lethal injection may actually be WORSE than the electric chair believe it or not
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide