Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The treasury department has cut key programs that have been deemed as essential for small businesses during the pandemic.

Your mad king continues his scorched earth policy, conservatives. Look at the monster of your own making.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Zincy  
The left made him. A centrist approach and there would have been no Trump. Instead the polarization made America 50/50 in each political direction. Dont 4get that ;)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@silbasa

President Drone Strikes was the most centrist President in a generation and Clinton was a Washington insider with friends on both sides.

The left didn’t make Trump you dumb moo. The Right made him, voted for him, supported him, and voted for him again.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Zincy  
Obama was not really a centrist. He was a grand olde democrat, just like Clinton. He said hope and change. Little happened. He even tried a Feinstein style gunban in 2014 I think it was. Leftist extremism, not necessarily the democratic party, made Trump. The rightwing counter movements that formed might just have given Trump the edge he needed in 2016. America needs someone in the middle.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@AaronMk  
US is in a culture war at the moment. Your side and the rightwingers. New concepts emerge every week on both sides, their narratives form. 2 versions of the truth.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Ereiam  
I can name someone else that lost the electoral college. Not George W Bush. But in 1824 the winner was John Quincy Adams and he didn’t win the electoral college or the popular vote.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@AaronMk

We are in a constant culture war and this not only since Bismark and Pope Pious IX entered the ring. Whenever there is general societal disagreement and polarization in societal values is seen. There is nothing astonishing or really surprising about this. What seems extreme today, however, are the ways and means by which these struggles are carried out within modern society.

full
Background Pony #F64B
He said hope and change. Little happened.
Only because the Republicans actively went out of their way to stop everything he ever wanted to do.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Kiryu-Chan  
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Dubya reach 271 votes, once the Supreme Court decided to deny another recount in Florida and go with the initially certified results?

@igotnopicks  
Yep, the only president to be elected by the House of Representatives. And he only won because Henry Clay, the guy who came in fourth place, lent his support to him, to the detriment of favorite Andrew Jackson.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ereiam  
And according to the National Opinion Research Center, neither the partial recount requested by Gore nor the one ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have changed the result. Only a full statewide recount would have given him the election. So the U.S. Supreme Court coincidentally anointed the rightful victor.

Go big or go home.
Background Pony #CAEE
@neutralgrey  
Yes, but the alt-right idiot-herding apparatus is primed to switch seamlessly to blaming Bill Gates the second Soros kicks the bucket, without any of the rubes ever noticing the difference.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide