Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Well. That might have been the best of the three debates (including Pence v. Harris). The incumbent was about as good as can reasonably be expected. Biden was about as good as can reasonably be expected. Even the moderator wasn’t completely worthless.

Won’t move one damn vote, but it was entertaining.
Background Pony #11A9
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - this is not a news feed. If you want to discuss this, discuss it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Which, in a weird way, is sort of a loss for Trump.

Trump needed a shakeup moment here. He’s running between 9 and 12 points behind, running negative in approval against a candidate that is (somehow) in a net positive, and running a campaign that hasn’t really had a consistent message.

A good debate may staunch the bleeding, but it ain’t going to reattach the arm. Trump needed to land some knockout blows, needed to craft a consistent message that he could run for the next 11 days, and for Biden to stumble and crash.

Just like with debate one, playing to a draw is only useful if you’re in the lead.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Do people not understand that saying a poor white man is probably slightly better off in terms of opportunity to escape said poverty than a poor black man

Doesn’t actually mean that anyone thinks the poor white man is lucky or well off, or better off than a middle class black man?  
Do they not study the ‘critical race theory’ or intersectionality they criticize so often?
Background Pony #CBA9
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - next time just report them, don't quote the entirety of their rule breaking comment.
Background Pony #CBA9
``Biden just said he’d gonna upgrade Obamacare with a public option.
The first good thing he’s ever said in his entire campaign.
Edit: and in the next question scoffs at government run healthcare. One step forward…

That’s because government run healthcare is a terrible idea. Imagine hospitals run like the post office.

Profit motive, competition, that’s the only way you get a better product!
Background Pony #11A9
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

focusing on race muddies the issue of class struggle and material access?

What was that quote again? Tell the poorest white man he’s better than the richest black man and he’ll empty out his pockets for you?

Sounds about right.
Background Pony #617D
@Latecomer  
By “white moderates”, he was referring to the white moderates of his time, in the early 1960s, rather than the white moderates of today, because during the entire time I’ve been alive these past 22 years, there have been/are absolutely zero white moderates in the United States that I know of who supported or weren’t opposed to segregation, or any of the legitimate, actual forms of discrimination that MLK was fighting against during his cut-short time alive.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
Edit: and in the next question scoffs at government run healthcare. One step forward…
That’s because government run healthcare is a terrible idea. Imagine hospitals run like the post office.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
Background Pony #617D
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
This is a disingenuous, strawman assertion/insinuation that you’re making about what Ebalosus is saying, here, and unless you can actually prove that what you’re suggesting about what he’s saying or somehow defending/excusing is true, then cut it out.
Background Pony #617D
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

How exactly is it the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard? I’m genuinely curious.

That said, I’m surprised that you don’t seem to think that way about countless other things that I would personally consider to be far ‘dumber’ than what BP said.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide