Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Angrybrony

“The CCP!” (If you’re republican) or “the Russians™️” (if you’re a Sorkinite liberal).

In all seriousness, it’s what Keltecpony said: because it’s fun, and because they feel they can get away with it. The protests I can understand given the circumstances, but breaking and stealing shit that more often than not is owned by people not much better off than themselves is kinda hard to justify in the current environment.
Background Pony #59C6
@Ereiam  
Citiations are needed for these claims, or you’re otherwise just pulling shit out of your ass like there’s no tomorrow. Also, slavery and greed/selfishness in general have existed and proliferated since the dawn of civilization, which dates back to millennia before capitalism itself even came into existence, so they don’t really count when judging capitalism all on its own as what it truly and actually is: an economic model, structure, and system.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #59C6  
I already admitted to silbasa that, unlike the first one I posted, the other two were indeed lacking in sources. That was nearly three weeks ago. You sure are a sharp one, aint’cha?

Still, it doesn’t take anything from my point: capitalism is an economic model, structure, and system that, when unrestrained by regulations allowing for a sensible redistribution of the wealth among society, promotes greed and inequality like none other (because never since the dawn of civilization have those progressed at a faster pace than during the last forty years).
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Trump has made an executive order banning the US government from doing business with all companies engaging in critical race theory. If you want to continue business with the government, no more far left craziness it seems.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@silbasa  
If this is true, then it may be one of the best things the Trump administration has done. If you buy a product or service, it should be for that product or service, not to be preached to about how “everything is racist/sexist/ismphobic/etc.”
Background Pony #AA09
Yes stealing is sport because stealing replaces hunt. unnatural life in the city canceled hunting, so theft replaced hunting. a thief plays the role of predator, of hunter, experiences the same feelings when stealing as while hunting. He is a predator, he waits, and rejoices at his prey.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Human

“A few weeks ago, I BANNED efforts to indoctrinate government employees with divisive and harmful sex and race-based ideologies. Today, I’ve expanded that ban to people and companies that do business……with our Country, the United States Military, Government Contractors, and Grantees. Americans should be taught to take PRIDE in our Great Country, and if you don’t, there’s nothing in it for you!”

Heres the post. Pretty straightforward.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Human  
Just be a normal rational human beeing and its all good. If they are one of the “everything is racist and heres why the world is evil” types, then no. Having a sensible attitude towards racism, absolutely. Going bonkers overboard and actually start mass manufacturing of them? Does that lead anywhere good?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide