Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Armagedonus  
The problem is people deliberately ignoring and misrepresenting information, not whether the information agrees with them. It is highly destructive to debate to disregard information from experts when it is presented.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Armagedonus  
Exactly. if you analyze the situation since the beginning, drug is control, drugs have always been a mean of control, in politics, just like in societies. That’s the #1 problem our countries have to deal with.

Here’s something I posted a while ago that explains the big difference in approach on drugs between Russia and the US : Russia’s Anti-Drug Crusade in Afghanistan  
Because what else funds better the terrorist organizations than drug revenues afterall.

@Princess Luna  
It’s not strawmaning, it’s just throwing away your argument of authority because you consider an inferior anchorman as an authority on the subject.

Are you seriously for legalizing meth and hard drugs knowing how destructive these are ? Do you know how horrible the lives of drug addicts are?

@Princess Luna  
No it’s not, it’s just accepting eachother’s opinion. Why whenever I post a link to PragerU or Breitbart you immediatedly claim this source is biased?

Allow me to dismiss your source is biased because I allow myself to guess your anchorman wrote that script between two lines of coke.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@WyrmSpawN

They’ve crossed the precipice into being completely functional and usable now.

@MagpulPony

Good for us obviously, not so much for the anti-gunners; hence the insinuation that gun control in America would mitigate the power of the cartels.

@Patachu

Aren’t you a muh licensing is good fudd though? Usually law-and-order types are extremely critical of what me and my friends do.

@Armagedonus

The war on drugs was and continues to be an epic failure. The only way to bring down the cartels is to break their economic backs, and how you do that is by legalising what they’re selling. Focus drug resources on harm reduction and rehabilitation, not continuing to fight a losing battle where the overwhelming majority of victims are poors and minorities in America, and Latin American countries.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@Ebalosus  
I’m just for at least a background check to at least limit the amount of loonies with rifles, but nope, i’m against the idea of complex paperworks for purchasing or possessing any weapon. Here you have to declare them to the prefecture, like, they don’t even do any in deep check so it’s really just a formality.

I gave my opinion on how to win the war on drugs but apparently I’m seen as too mean for it. Perhaps I’m on the wrong forum.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Patachu  
They’re not just biased; they’ve proven themselves untrustworthy by regularly posting false info.  
[
A factual search reveals [PragerU has] Half True and Misattributed claims by IFCN Fact-Checkers. However, several of their videos come from those that have poor track records with fact-checkers, such as Michelle Malkin and Steven Crowder to name a few
Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
Patachu

@Angrybrony  
Compared to most media, not that much. Some biases remains I agree, because every media is politically oriented and will make efforts, but all comparison, they aren’t TYT or some anchorman or popular star/musician’s opinion that please their userbase, vomiting conspiracy theories on their opponents.

Calling a media horseshit is really, just your opinion, just like the anchorman Princess Luna tried to introduce with his “most trusted man in america®”  
Allow me to tell you that’s got no value. I’m French, I have my dose of bullshit. Not gonna even have to grep all the shit made in USA.

@Vivace  
Another “factual research” from another site that claims to be factual is just no different as if my media has it bigger than yours and isn’t factual at all.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@MagpulPony  
No, facts disagree with what they say, as stated above.

@Patachu  
I gave my opinion on how to win the war on drugs but apparently I’m seen as too mean for it. Perhaps I’m on the wrong forum.

Coming from someone who just dismissed legend of journalism Walter Cronkite as “an inferior anchorman”, your opinion is worth what it’s worth, i.e. not much.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.

The only way to bring down the cartels is to break their economic backs, and how you do that is by legalising what they’re selling.

No, the only way to deal with cartels is to literally destroy them with all power you have.  
Look a countries who legalized drugs - cartels there simply diversified their reach and began doing more than dealing.  
Cartels are not some magical unicorns that when you “make drugs legal” they magically dissapear. They are organisations that bypass legal trappings of normal organisations, they require proper solutions.

@Princess Luna  
The problem is people deliberately ignoring and misrepresenting information, not whether the information agrees with them.

Everybody does that, especially when “uncomfortable informations” are posted here.  
It is highly destructive to debate to disregard information from experts when it is presented.

Since fucking when? Experts are people with their own biases and agendas, not to mention that the whole title of “expert” is most often non-official one, chosen because the dude says what employer wants to hear.  
Why are you so trustworthy?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Latecomer  
I get where the legalization is getting at, but I think the best solution is to just not make the mere act of drug possession a crime worthy of jail time(especially if it’s marijuana). Marijuana should be legalized while drugs should be dealt with rehab. People shouldn’t have their lives ruined and have a criminal records from just drug possession, they should go sober and get their lives back on track
Patachu

@Ereiam  
«Coming from someone who just dismissed legend of journalism Walter Cronkite as “an inferior anchorman»  
You never heard of that guy ten minutes ago. Again, if Princess elaborated and explained his/her/its opinion on the subject, experience, cited sources, yes.

Considering that the guy who is on that TV show is as relevant as the documentary on bronies, or any kind of stories about ghosts or aliens of the pyramids. It’s as relevant if Hanouna made the same thing and claimed being credible because he’s got an audience. It’s got zero value.

@Vivace  
Source:yourself. OK>

@Kiryu-Chan  
Everyone is in control of their lives.  
I have seen however the disaster eve just weed does on many people, when you have brilliant friends who becomes just lost causes living in thrash and only think about smoking more. I assure you that’s depressing.

So when I hear idiots thinking harder drugs should be legalized, we are heading to a complete massacre. A genocide even. Is a liberal’s paradise to see people agonizing in the street with a needle on their arm, or completely lit on crack or coke. A population completely depending on the government on rehab and cures, and on drugs as a tool of absolute control.

That’s not the world we want to live in and we will fight it by all means. Because that’s disgusting, it’s not freedom whatever you pretend to call it.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@MagpulPony  
It’s still better than sending them to jail. Sending them to prison has proven repeatedly that it doesn’t work and just gonna repeat a cycle where they end up back in jail. Our justice system just punishes people for things they should be getting help with
Latecomer

@Kiryu-Chan  
Might that not be because the relevant prison system sucks, though?

And different drugs require dealing with differently - just dropping the pot front will allow much more focus on more serious ones.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide