Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@phoenixacezero

Probably. But as he explained it he was this close to being aborted, which was the crux of his argument against it.

But yeah that and a theocratic state was his only platform.
Background Pony #1F81
Being honest Kanye saying he’s gonna run for president is probably just a giant PR stunt for him to try and boost whatever new album he makes at the time.
Background Pony #BE6A
@Background Pony #1F81  
That may be what he thinks he’s going for, but he’s being baited into running, and legally and financially supported into doing so, by GOP and Trump campaign people that just want to put a third recognizable name on the ballot in states they think they it can wrest votes away from Biden.

So far it hasn’t worked out that well, as many states they’ve attempted to run that in have stricken him off the ballot for fraudulent applications/submissions.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Any thoughts on Trump’s proposed “Pro-American curriculum”?

Personally,I think it sounds like encouragement to forget and ignore things that make us uncomfortable. Native American genocide,slavery,racial segregation and the Vietnam war all happened,we should be ashamed of it. We can still be patriotic,because we can look at how far we’ve come from our past mistakes.  
Most people alive today had nothing to do with any of that,but we shouldn’t ignore the past. I’m sure Trump doesn’t literally mean don’t teach those things,but I’m worried that may be how people interpret it. I’ve already seen supporters of his who pick and choose what to listen to.
Background Pony #A2C2
@Dex Stewart  
I don’t think people who had no part or say in or who didn’t exist during past events should feel shame in their having happened. Recognition that they occurred is a separate thing entirely, but teaching people to feel shame for things such as the past, things which they cannot change, is no different from teaching them to feel shame for other things beyond their control like skin color, height and sex.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@Dex Stewart  
There needs to be a balance to the curriculum at least. The current one is arguably anti-America, lead by predominately far left individuals, rather than just teaching history as it was.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@Latecomer  
They tend to tech that America is a racist country, that our society as a whole is bad, many have taken it upon themselves to pick social justice issues to force on students without telling the parents, focus on all the bad America did hundreds of years ago, and completely leave out all the good, and things like that.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been out of school for over a decade now,but I remember being taught about all the things I mentioned,along with the founding fathers,the Revolutionary War,the World Wars and other very Pro-American things. Maybe it’s become one-sided since then?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide