Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Human  
On the flip side, 80% of respondents still believe it is important to continue teaching about the Holocaust so it doesn’t happen again (and 64% of the youngest generation are in favor of making it compulsory at school), so I guess there’s that, at least.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@igotnopicks

He’s raised over a billion in campaign contributions, but has already spent over $800 million of that.

A large portion of that has been to Fox News ads and billboards over Trump owned properties (so basically advertising to an audience who’s already voting for him, and in the case of the latter possibly funneling that money into his own pocket). Also spending millions to pay his legal fees, which I believe is itself a crime.
Background Pony #4146
@Dustcan  
It doesn’t matter, because your claim was that nobody was trying to start them, and that it’s a conspiracy theory to think they are. I’m showing you clear evidence from mainstream sources that you are simply ignoring.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas sucks, and it should not be shown to anyone who doesn’t already know about the Holocaust.
Background Pony #4146
But then there are those pole dancing 10 year old kids in drag they have in US pride parades and having small kids meet leather dog men and stuff like that. That worries me.

They don’t really have an answer for this. They just yell “look, squirrel!”, trying to deflect.  
I just want a clear yes or not whether they think it’s acceptable or not. But they’ll waffle on the “no” right up until it becomes mainstream enough that they can say “of course it’s good, and you’re a bigot for not liking it!”

@Background Pony #7EC3  
You were literally just linked a video showing attempts by extremists to start fires in other areas, and that’s your response?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide