Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@Dustcan  
And just like the gestapo they torture and send people to their deaths right? Yeah, get real. They’re not even close. Call me when they start committing genocide or bursting into peoples homes or rounding people up or doing literally anything the gestapo actually did. Your Nazi comparisons are cringe and probably would be insulting to anyone who actually had to deal with the gestapo.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I make no excuse for extremist Muslims like ISIS or the Saudi Royalty, I was rooting for all the Western volunteers Who joined the YPG to fight them.

But I think your problem is that you’re simplifying a very complex and nuanced issue. Your post gives the impression that all Muslims are like ISIS, which can’t be further from the truth. The truth is that like Christianity, the Religion of Islam has sects and off-shoots like Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims. These groups often clash with one another. For example, ISIS was basically trying to take over the Middle East to impose their radical interpretation of Islam on the other Muslims who they felt weren’t conservative enough. Most of the on the ground fighting was done by people from that region, Muslims who were fighting tooth and nail to protect their homes and their families from ISIS. The Kurds are a good example, they were the most effective in pushing back ISIS and crippling them permanently. Not to mention the Kurds have been a great ally to the US and helped us in Iraq.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Wanna stop the spread of islam in the west? especially in the west? terminate the following guys among others:  
M. Salah  
Khabib Nurmagomedov  
Big Ramy  
Iko Uwais  
Hasan Minhaj  
Khalid Latif (Chaplain in NYPD)  
and Hamza Yusuf (USA’s probably most known scholar internationally. He’s 100% white, too)
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

terminate the following guys among others

Religion is not a race.  
You can change religion BTW.  
He’s 100% white, too

…and?  
Why suddenly race matters in this discission?

@neutralgrey  
Yu are talking about converting TO Islam or FROM Islam?

@Kiryu-Chan  
I always considered that a bullshit.  
I mean, during WW2 freedom of choice was already very limited s attacking people for “following orders” is bullshit.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Metro_Offset

I mean, if you want to go there then there have been instances of Holocaust survivors going ’Yeah this is starting to look familiar.’ And those were a few years before Trump started deploying the American Gestapo.

TBF though, one of those survivors thinks it’s unfair to outright declare Trump a fascist because, well…

The Polish-born Jacobs, who was imprisoned in the Buchenwald concentration camp, said he wouldn’t call Trump a “fascist,” because he thinks the president does not have “the mental power to even understand it.”
Background Pony #02F1
And the point of those sources was that I’m not the one doing the comparing.
They wouldn’t be the first either. There’s been multiple historians familiar with that particular time in history that have pointed out similarities as well.

Not that very literal experts on the subject and people who lived through the Holocaust and have first hand knowledge of what it was like are enough to prove anything for some people…
Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@Dustcan  
I didn’t go there. You went there. You literally called the feds the Gestapo. We weren’t even talking about Trump himself, so that’s a subject change, about whome Holocaust survivors aren’t some hivemind, some clearly condemn comparing him to the Nazis and other even met with him.  
https://www.newsweek.com/sibling-holocaust-survivors-hold-strikingly-different-opinions-comparing-1200770  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFnVlckR5eg  
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3632294/donald-trump-meets-holocaust-survivor-israel-murdered-sister-journal/  
https://www.ncronline.org/news/justice/trump-wins-praise-holocaust-survivors-remembrance
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Religion is not a race. You can change religion BTW.
well, yeah. Hamza Yusuf was a convert. And those guys in particular are influential high profile guys who have inspired non-muslims to have a slightly better opinion on muslims in general.
…and? Why suddenly race matters in this discission?
oh ho ho ho. because muslims in 3rd world are RACIST. I say this with zero pretense. They (sorry we, myself included) have a white ppl fetish. By white I mean anyone who passes as white, including guys who are maybe like, half black quarter arab.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@tehwatever
I just wanna say this though. What’s wrong with someone converting to Islam in the west if they just follow the rules?
nothing. BUT, we’ve already established that islam isn’t cool, so…it would be a problem if ppl are converting into it.  
You want your demographics to be a certain way, and ppl converting to islam mess up that demographics.
Armagedonus

And those guys in particular are influential high profile guys who have inspired non-muslims to have a slightly better opinion on muslims in general.

I can imagine said opinion improved in USA.  
Here in Europe our opinion worsened since we still remember shit like terrorist attacks, grooming scandals, unpunished rapes or no-go zones.  
They (sorry we, myself included) have a white ppl fetish.

You are 3rd-worlder? With “white people” fetish?

But seriously tho, I tought that only Asians have “white fetish”…
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
The only thing Trump had going for him was the economy, and now that’s gone.
He’s fucked in November.
Sure…but if Biden is elected, then you’re guaranteeing another Trump (or more likely worse) down the road, since Biden would be a return to the very system that created Trump in the first place.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Armagedonus  
I am a 3rd worlder. I’m an immigrant, living here in Spain. I’m also asian, so I do have “white ppl fetish.” Most muslims in the world are “asian” anyway, considering the largest muslim groups come from the Desi and Southeast Asian crowd, followed by africans, then arabs. But it’s undeniable that every 3rd world have a thing for white ppl to various degrees.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Ebalosus  
I mean, if Biden was elected, I also expect the pandemic to be taken a lot more seriously since he’ll probably take advice from doctors and scientists rather than retarded conspiracy theorists, which to me is the most important thing atm since I actually want to live to see the next election
Armagedonus

I’m also asian, so I do have “white ppl fetish.” Most muslims in the world are “asian” anyway, considering the largest muslim groups come from the Desi and Southeast Asian crowd, followed by africans, then arabs.

I personally blame english language for confusion, because word “Asian” is used to describe way to huge range of people.  
Like seriously, just going to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_people to see that even fucking Israel is fucking “Asian”.  
But it’s undeniable that every 3rd world have a thing for white ppl to various degrees.

Every time I witness this on the internet, I cringe.  
Like not out of malice, it is literally involuntary reaction. XD  
Hopefully 3rd-worlders will unlearn that “fascination” and will be proud of themselves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide