Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That is why I considered siding with Hindu nationalism — however, they can also be violent towards Muslims and Christians for “destroying Hindu people”.

Yeah, sometimes it is hard to fight against different religion without resorting to “dire methods”.  
Hence why “never let them in in the first place” is a totally valid tactic.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
You’re not wrong. I make no excuse. Islam ain’t cool. Never was.

Where you’e wrong is the take over the world thing. If these extremists decide to really throw down and want to start taking over, muslims themselves would fuck them up.

Ultraviolent, LARP-y retarded version of islam will fail.

1. Because their products suck, 2. Has zero long term benefit 3. Based on revenge and a pipe dream 4. It’s a scam, and they recruit the most vulnerable of ppl.

Islam isn’t cool bro. I’m not cool. And I choose to not be cool. It’s one of things where you just gotta ask scholars and read books written by muslims.
Armagedonus

@tehwatever  
You can “take over the world” in different ways, not just via violence.  
Like in Civ 6 where you can do “religious victory”.  
(also nobody here is hating you for being muslim, don’t be like Sky2000)

@igotnopicks  
Then again, he attended Trump’s Tulsa Rally.

Any proof he got infected there?
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Time to go home and study there?
If they left home on an expired visa they’d be barred from entering Europe for many years, due to overstay (that in this case, out of their power). They would’t even be able to do tourist visa. That’s a tragedy.

Meaning; you’d be screwing their chances of a european education, or heck, an authentic european experience. Errbody know Europe is top tier m8. Especially coming from 3rd world.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Armagedonus  
Yeah.

He was tested after the rally.  
So yeah he did have Covid-19 after the rally but you need to pay attention to him not wearing a mask and not socially distancing in said rally.
Armagedonus

@igotnopicks  
If I remember correctly covid is NOT instantaneous, meaning that after you get infected you need to wait some time for first simptoms to emerge.  
Maybe that was the case?  
(but then again this would mean that he could infect others)

@tehwatever  
Meaning; you’d be screwing their chances of a european education, or heck, an authentic european experience.

Big “ehh” form me.  
As an European I can say that we are really overrated.  
Nothing of value would be lost for them.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Armagedonus  
MOARHorses was worried about ultraviolent retarded version of Islam taking over. That part is just not happening. It’s going to still exist, but they’re cursed into an existence within the minority, forever, because nobody except the really desperate muslims really buy their stuff.

Other forms of islam might thrive. I mean look at the USA. Islam is unfavorable there YES, but muslims are thriving and relatively happy and making tik tok vids despite their 1% population.

In fact, english speaking and US muslim scholars are rising up in global popularity, beating local scholars, especially among immigrant / international muslims.

I also know nobody be h8in me. But I do acknowledge that I aint cool. Being cool is overrated.
Armagedonus

I also know nobody be h8in me. But I do acknowledge that I aint cool. Being cool is overrated.

I somehow imagined Shadow the Hedgehog saying this in really nerdy voice when I was reading your post.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Sky2000  
Theres no way he can legally do it. It cant happen. He posed a question on Twitter. That is all.

“With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???”

Dont explode :P
Armagedonus

@tehwatever  
Man, I really feel bad about Chinese people.  
Like there is over 1 billion of them so I guess there is quite a lot of good people there…  
But their government is soooo fucking evil they deserve a orbital bombardment.  
Same thing for Russians. and americans
Background Pony #66AC
The only thing Trump had going for him was the economy, and now that’s gone.

He’s fucked in November.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide