Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Hollowfox Jaeger

Ironically it may increase Zuckerberg’s social media monopolisation, as he has a competitor to TikTok that never really took off due to said Chinese app. Wait a minute, a US company benefitting from republican policy under the guise of “public protection”? Hmm 🤔🤔🤔

Has anyone checked where Zuckerberg is spending his lobbying money?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Goku Black  
Not to mention Instagram is doing a similar feature called Reels, but it hasn’t come to the US yet.

Also, Vine is reincarnated as Byte. (Although, idk if lipsyncing is possible on byte)

Speaking of Vine, remember when ex-viners moved to YouTube? Look how it turned out. (Gabbie Hanna gets cancelled, The Pauls are becoming douchebags, some ex-viners became commentary channels, etc.)
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Patachu  
If, when I ask you who in France cares about arming themselves, your answer is “criminals”, that’d kinda tend to prove my point that those who still want to keep guns around for self-defense purposes nowadays are mainly country folks like you, who keep an ear out for “the bellows of those ferocious soldiers coming to slaughter your sons and spouses”, keen on “watering our furrows with their impure blood” (and before you accuse me of putting words in your mouth, those are Rouget de Lisle’s, not mine).
NeonThriller

Oh by the way, Disney World is reopening tomorrow and we should boycott that death trap so no one ever gets sick. And Disney is complicit with the GOP and Trump because they favor reopening over science and being healthy.  
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD #RESIST!!!!!
Background Pony #DDAF
@Ebalosus  
There’s a bunch of leaked stuff. Combined wih tsp’s past posts, including one saying communism wasn’t that bad compared to nazism (despite Mao alone estimated to be responsible for killing about as many people under his rule as there were civilian deaths in all of WW2), really paint tsp as somewhat of a heavy handed person using the tactics of the very side he’s trying to fight to go after groups he doesn’t like.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Ereiam  
I’ve always been supporting gun ownership and thanks to that guy from the region I come from. What I’m not okay with is when these weapons are used against me or innocent people, you know. There is a difference between a criminal and a law abiding, morally sane citizen.

But I see the topic we were onto, AKA the non neutrality of the staff that aims to enforce a political opinion by «banning nazis» as the other idiot claims, is just obvious.

I never hidden the fact being a right wing guy, and I expect others to at least stop pretending to fight SJWs while that’s exactly what they are.

@Background Pony #DDAF  
And yet some people will claim Holdomor is a fake news propagated by the alt right, that the book “On The Jewish Question” was never really wrote by Marx. Also this is what shit-for-brains swears by

Commies are no different than nazis.
Background Pony #DDAF
@Sky2000  
You know tiktok is a legit chinese spy app, right? They’ve already gone after accounts that say anything against chinese policy and are likely bulk collecting data to feed into the chinese gov’t databank of its mostly underaged userbase. The chinese surveilance state is no joke. They have a world class surveilance and cyberhacking team that can exploit that data and I’m certainly not in favor of just handing random american citizens’s data into said system. Especially when its the info mostly of minors. Tiktok’s method of data collection has already been shown to be worse than most other sites we’ve seen in what they collect and store. Its not dictatorial to be suspicious of this.
Background Pony #DDAF
@Ebalosus  
Anti chinese gov’t taking data from a bunch of dumb kids trying to be popular online to feed into their giant data collection network.

Like I said, they already have a history of removing posts critical of china, just look up the makeup tutorial vid they removed last year cuz the person spoke against the uygur detAinments going on in china. Trusting them with the data of millions of citizens when they have a history of using data for either cyberattacks or oppressive schemes isn’t what I’d call a smart move.

I hope they do go through with the ban. India already did.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #DDAF

You shouldn’t trust anyone but yourself with your data, not even governments more tolerable than the mainland Chinese government. Even without TikTok, the Chinese™️ could get the data they needed from a million other leaky, poorly secured, backdoored systems developed in the West.

Trusting western software and hardware just because it’s western is pure security theatre.
Background Pony #DDAF
@Ebalosus  
Naturally. But most sites in the west just sell userdata to shady, mystery third parties so they can take a person’s profile and tailor ads for them. Most tech companies actually seem to object pRetty hard when the gov’t comes asking for data. That’s why so much has been made of big tech giants rolling out encryption services. Even still, they gladly hand over this data to admakers. Its creepy but what the chinese gov’t can do with that data is pretty extensive. Certainly beyond ad tailoring.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide