Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #6706
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
They banned anything nazi in Germany for like 70 years now and yet AFD is still like the third largest party or something. Out of sight out of mind doesn’t really solve anything. Discussions do.
Background Pony #6706
@Violet Rose in The Rain

????

I don’t think any country, no matter what ideology their government is or how intolerant they are of groups that believe what nazis believe in is going to condone assaulting people over political ideologies. In fact, the governments that do are usually super repressive ones.
Background Pony #6706
@Latecomer  
Like I said. They tried that in parts of europe and we’re seeing that it doesn’t work. The center left that’s been running the continent since the war ended’s is collapsing and is being replaced by either more right leaning or much farther left leaning parties.
Background Pony #6706
@Latecomer  
No, but I can see it’s not keeping the ‘nazi horde’ from legislative offices so far. Heck, given how Macron’s been doing, I could easily see Le Pen beating him in 2022. He’s no Hollande but he’s not been doing so hot. Without Merkel’s relative popularity heading her coalition after next year, I could see the AFD or the greens on the far left becoming so big, they’d be impossible to just coalition build your way out of.
Latecomer

@Background Pony #6706  
Could be. But if they can do all that as is, who can say they wouldn’t have been in government by the millennium otherwise? Of course, it could be the bans force them to pretend to be a bit more mainstream - whether that’s good or bad depends on how much that sticks.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Now that the artist takedowns have permanently fucked up the site and messed with my watchlist, I wish to ask this question: Total genocide of the Left, total genocide of the right, total abolition of free speech and different opinions, or nuclear apocalypse? There is no 5th option.
Background Pony #8A84
@Wiimeiser  
Kill the alt right since they murder people and have helped turn America into the shithole third world country it is now, exile the alt left since they censor everything, and leave all the same people leftover alone?
Background Pony #6706
@MagpulPony  
True. He didn’s specify how far right, just the right and the left. In that scenario, there really isn’t much of a middle there. Still, nuke it all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide