Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #C40A
https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article243798352.html

Interesting article about right-wing terrorism in the states. Apparently, the number of right wing terrorist attacks (not deaths, just attacks, before someone brings up 9/11) has been far higher than any other ideology’s attacks every year since 1994. And they’re concerned about a ramp-up of right wing terrorism going into this year’s election
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A new report suggests that one of Trump’s daily briefings had the reports of the GRU setting bounties on US and UK troops.

If that’s true, and he ignored it, then he is a traitor to the US and should be hung for treason.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@Zincy  
I heard about a handful of cases in recent years where individuals were charged with treason for being caught giving classified US military technology to the Chinese government. What happened with that?
Background Pony #6300
And in other news…

Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Abortion Clinic Law
The ruling reasserts a commitment to abortion rights in the first big abortion case of the Trump era.
ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED 29 JUNE 2020
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Monday struck down a Louisiana law regulating abortion clinics, reasserting a commitment to abortion rights over fierce opposition from dissenting conservative justices in the first big abortion case of the Trump era.
Chief Justice John Roberts joined with his four more liberal colleagues in ruling that the law requiring doctors who perform abortions have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals violates the abortion right the court first announced in the landmark Roe v. Wade decision in 1973.
In two previous abortion cases, Roberts had favored restrictions.
The Louisiana law is virtually identical to one in Texas that the court struck down in 2016.
“The result in this case is controlled by our decision four years ago invalidating a nearly identical Texas law,” Roberts wrote, although he did not join the opinion written by Justice Stephen Breyer for the other liberals.
Background Pony #C40A
@MagpulPony  
Til that rioting and looting is terrorism, despite falling under the headings of civil unrest and property crime, neither of which are considered terrorism

Only terrorist attack by anyone who claimed to be associated with blm that I can think of was the sniper attack on police officers. The one ended with a bomb
Background Pony #4C24
@Zincy  
Is he treasonous if he’s being rational here, considering Russia has thousands of nukes and the USA is already sanctioning them? Other than all out nuclear war (which would kill all of us, either by radiation poisoning or nuclear winter), I don’t see what you could realistically do about that.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Background Pony #C40A  
Looked more like domestic terrorism to me. The definition of terrorism is- “the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.“

I’d say this behavior fits that. full  
full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #4C24

He could at least denounce his Daddy Putin. People who play Civilization (the same game with Nuclear Ghandi) know that’s literally the least and most inconsequential thing you can do while still technically doing something.

Except Trump won’t. Because Putin is his Daddy.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Dustcan

@Zincy  
Didn’t we slaughter over a hundred Russian PMCs in Syria with an AC-130 Gunship just a few years ago? And didn’t we also fire Tomahawk Cruise Missiles over Russian warships from our own Arleigh Burke destroyers at Russian allies despite Russia demanding we not?
Background Pony #C40A
@MagpulPony  
Looks like bog-standard rioting to me. I’ve seen such things in sports riots, the LA riots, the MLK assassination riots, the Watts riot, etc. It’s not intimidation or otherwise terrorisitic. A riot is the outpouring of pent up anger in the community coming out violently. It is, as MLK put it it, the language of the unheard. In that way it is a response to what terrorism wants to do.

Here’s an interesting vox article on the subject of riots. https://www.vox.com/2015/4/30/8518681/protests-riots-work
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Zincy  
Relatedly, the whole resurgence here in Victoria is also government idiocy here, most likely allowing the BLM protests. I swear Andrews is sabotaging us, but that’s just my tinfoil hat speaking.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide