Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
Heh. This time everbody got the banhammer. Reddit just lost a lot of people. And these people will not stay silent. Things are ramping up. We are now in dangerous times.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Human

@Latecomer  
Now democracy itself is under attack from whatever one calls this movement. I do not care if Reddit lives or dies, something else comes along. But blanket censorship like this killed Tumblr for instance. When the pillars of democracy is under threat like they are from social media now things are bad. For everybody. Wether you like Trump or Marx.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Goku Black  
Except that even if you don’t take advantage of all the amenities of your lodging, I’m positive the fact that they’re available factors into the cost per period. As long as you’re there, you’re under the jurisdiction of the owner. Similarly, even on your own property, you’re under the jurisdiction of the encompassing government, effectively renting the land on which you’re residing. Taxation being theft is bs, assuming it’s applied fairly and there isn’t a horde of wealthy hoarders evading what everyone else is subject to, leaving the burden on the lower classes. So you’re kinda right, just for a different reason.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
the donald subreddit getting banned is a bad thing? i pretty sure that’s worth celebrating.  
i have no clue what that other one is.
Background Pony #F261
@vit  
The only thing that matters is really just rule breaking. The bigoted and hateful thing is subjective drivel.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
The first never applied to privately owned spaces, although I suppose you could say it should. I don’t see how the second is being disrupted, or the third. Property ownership seems fine, too*, and I sure hope the election will be fair.

*Well, aside from a few big loopholes like civil asset forfeiture.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Latecomer  
Im sorry, I cant do the point by point today. I believe that social media is now so large they influence public opinion with this agenda. What that said “agenda” is will be widely interpreted here. It all leads to censorship.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@MagpulPony  
There’s a reason why the slippery slope is a fallacy.

@Background Pony #F261  
…nah, it’s not subjective. Especially not after their defense of Trump’s white power tweet. Anyone who says so about r/thedonald can either claim ignorance or claim dishonesty. Pick one.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@silbasa  
The day r/Buttcoin is banned, I will react with brief surprise and move on to something that is not r/Buttcoin. The Internet’s at least three times bigger than Reddit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide