Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #5420
Fuck black lives matter, fuck ANTIFA and fuck anyone who supports them.

BLM is racist, antifa are terrorists, and black people are burning down their own cities

All democrat run cities by the way.

This destruction and violence was completely unnecessary. The cops were going to be charged, the President referred the situation to the FBI and DOJ, but that wasn’t enough for these fuckwits.

Over 100 companies have come out in support of this shit, absolutely disgusting.
Background Pony #5420
I hope the cop that did this shit spends the rest of his life in prison; and I hope that everyone that is rioting and looting gets what they fucking deserve.
Background Pony #5420
All those stores you burned down: they are not coming back; and neither are their products and the jobs they provided. Congratulations, you played yourselves.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump is reportedly pissed with Defense Secretary Mark Esper thanks to the latter’s speech yesterday. What did Esper say? Well, he agreed with pretty much everything Trump has said except that it might be too early to invoke the Insurrection Act.

Place your bets folks! Who will President Bitch Baby can first: Dr. Fauci for saying that Coronavirus is in fact dangerous or Defense Secretary Esper for saying the military shouldn’t start shooting citizens yet?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
BREAKING: Tonight NYPD commissioner says a man in Brooklyn stabbed a police officer in the neck - in an unprovoked attack. He was assigned to an anti looting post. The man then stole the officer’s gun and shot two other officers in the hand. 3 officers in stable condition.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
NEW: The president of the Minneapolis City Council says the city’s Police Dept. will be dismantled and replaced with a “transformative new model of public safety.”
Background Pony #5420
@vit  
The fuck are you talking about? What am I centrist on, exactly? What’s wrong with saying that the people who are in the wrong in this situation are in the wrong? The rioters are bad for burning down their cities, and the bad cops deserve to burn. What’s centrist about that? That’s called condemning shitty behavior.
Background Pony #5420
“Centrist” get the fuck out of here. I am unapologetically on the right-wing, and I stand AGAINST BLM, ANTIFA, AND the cops abusing their power.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Background Pony #9A4F  
In raw numbers, sure, but per capita, blacks have a higher risk of being victimized by whites.

US pop 2018: 308,745,538, with 76.6% white (~236,499,083) & 13.4% black (~41,371,903).  
514 whites killed by blacks = 2.173% × 10 -4 (~22 in 10,000,000)  
234 blacks killed by whites = 5.656% × 10 -4 (~57 in 10,000,000)  
Blacks were more than 2.5x as likely to have a white killer per capita as whites were to have a black killer. Proportions and statistics, yo.
Background Pony #5420
And I fully support the protesters’ right to PEACEABLY assemble. I may not agree with them, but that’s their right.
Background Pony #5420
@Vivace  
No, they don’t. Black people are more likely to be murdered by blacks than any other race. Look at Chicago.
Background Pony #5420
They are also more likely to be victimized by the cops (on a per capita basis) because they have more interaction with police (they commit more crimes, and are more likely to resist arrest).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide