Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@silbasa  
always the same thing, that’s why cops most of the time use force. Even if you did nothing, you don’t want to be shot. It’s sad but true, if a man is armed, and you’re not, you better obey.

Also the fuckers with their iphone filming people dying, saying basically «you are bad cop! bad!» whatever, a cop or a civil, you all are as guilty of non-assisting an endangered person, if you acted and had balls to act, your guy would still be alive now.

Buy a gun and ba a balance against the authority, or cry as always. And it never changed, under Obama or Trump is the same shit over and over again.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Patachu  
Uh-uh, you will not put this on them. It was the duty of the killer cop not to be that incompetent. Without the filming, we’d lack the concrete evidence of the murder. The cops are responsible and ought to be held accountable. You can take your BS witness-blaming and fuck off.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Patachu  
It seems you are suggesting that bystanders should have murdered the police officers, and that this is somehow tied to who the president of the US is. Is that what you are suggesting?
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Patachu  
Wow, both a “STOP RESISTING” and “Why didn’t the unarmed civilians charge a group of armed murderous cops” in one post.

Next time you see a genderme roughing up an algerian are you going to charge into their FAMAS?
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Another angle of the arrest shows him beeing taken to the car, they are about to put him in and his legs go limp. They try to lift him but he refuses to stand up and is lifted but somehow the door is shut and he sits down again. Cant link as it is on geoblocked newspaper but it seems he did indeed resist arrest. No excuse for what the cop did, but he is now charged for murder and will be held accountable for his crime. But as there often is there is more to the story than what msm claims.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@silbasa  
Resisting would be him trying to get away, falling limp is falling limp. If four trained police officers can’t get a single average-sized limp guy into a car then they are simply complete failures. Especially considering female nurses have to deal with obese corpses in hospitals every day without complaint.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@The Smiling Pony  
The resistance is indeed passive but still resistance. He did not comply. And yes the police ****ed up as much as they possibly could have. I need the complete scenario and details before I can make up my mind about what happened. I believe I have that now. For me it seems he indeed resisted to enter the vehicle and the police then used excessive force on him by kneeling on him to restrain him. He also had underlying heart conditions and died later in the hospital due to injuries sustained. The involved officers will be charged for murder. Thats really all I can say on this.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

the logic goes as follows: “he wouldn’t be on the ground and subdued if he hadn’t resisted in the first place.”

I’d agree, but it’s so freaking EASY to resist arrest that they’d put you down on the ground regardless.

Can’t get up when told to get up? Resisting arrest  
Cop can’t move you because you’re a heavy guy? Resisting arrest  
Didn’t hear what they said and failed to follow instruction the first time? Resisting arrest  
Disputing arrest claim? resisting arrest.

You can be compliant 100% but if they said “stop resisting” it implies to everyone that you’ve been resisting. If you dispute that claim you’re resisting.

Here’s the issue: Cops trying to flex authority on PoC that doesn’t trust them, never goes well. Most officers are building trust with empathy, not assert dominance on a people who have major issues with being dominated. But then sometimes you get guys who kneels on someone’s neck for 8 minutes and whatever trust they’ve built is broken.
Background Pony #6300
Considering the recent executive order, I’ll say goodbye to all my favorite websites
Don’t bother. Seriously. That thing was more of a confusing, meandering diatribe against imaginary biases than it was any sort of actionable order. And what orders it did manage to get out are almost certainly not going to accomplish anything, either because they’ll be thrown out under judicial review or because Congressional Democrats are utterly unwilling to indulge Trump’s desire to play word police.
Background Pony #1F81
I have sympathy for George’s family and the peaceful protestors, i don’t have any for the rioters and looters and the police officers who done fuck all to stop George’s death in the first place.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well that’s nice. There’s a protest in Dallas that was peaceful, but it reached one point and suddenly it turned violent. Definitely sounds like it was infiltrated by thugs who just wanted to start shit.

@Background Pony#1F81  
Same here.

Edit: Now there’s a major protest in front of the White House that seems to be escalating.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@silbasa
always the same thing, that’s why cops most of the time use force. Even if you did nothing, you don’t want to be shot. It’s sad but true, if a man is armed, and you’re not, you better obey.

this is why my faith in humanity shatters and I have no hope for humanity, other than a literal Armageddon.

I would genuinely take it in faith to trust a local militia far more than this police department in Minneapolis, so much so that I don’t believe that police organ is actually something that needs to be there anymore and be dismantled and removed. Why? because of everything that just happened this week in that place. If it were my town where this happened, I’d be talking to my town about this to suggest we dismantle the police from our area, if nothing is being done about it.  
We don’t need cowards like these, if they’re such absolute failures at tackling one single corrupt officer, they don’t deserve our tax money and they don’t deserve our tolerance of the authority they’re being bestowed.

I’ve seen other videos too, I’ve seen how other officers handle people with knives that don’t drop them and rush them and I’ve seen a thousand times more restraint to use force in those officers, than in this Derek Chauvin, even when they had every single reason to shoot someone with a knife, who wouldn’t drop it and who eventually rushed them or someone else, after they slowly got closer and closer. Derek Chauvin Has No Excuse for what he’s done, absolutely none.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@toxicitzi  
Training and team culture is a massive factor. Cops in most EU countries, Canada, and a lot of Asian countries are trained to protect life over all things; a lot of US police departments have the same thing going, but the system is so incredibly decentralized and the country so infused in a “cowboy” culture that so many have barely any training at all and allow any tough guy into their ranks.

Hell, the sheriff department and city police and state police all with (lethal) power over the same neighborhood will have completely different acceptance, training, and policing standards. And then there’s the federal agencies on top… It’s a god damned disorganized mess.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide