Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@Mikey  
Biden has a speech impediment not dementia. The thing about Biden having dementia is a rumor with no medical backing. Its also offensive to those who stutter and those who have dementia or have friends and or family who do.

Bernie Sanders is older than Joe Biden and Trump is also in his 70s, the latter uses bronzer to make himself look younger when you see him without make up he looks much older.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Apple Thor
How about fuck Biden. He deserves to lose to Trump.

I agree on both ends.

Unfortunately I don’t think 4 more years of Trump is something we can recover from. I’m voting for Bernie if he’s still in by the time my state votes, but even if Biden is the nominee I’m still picking the “Not Trump” option.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Mikey

It is quite the extortion racket, yes.

‘Vote for my guy! He’s better than Trump He’s not as bad as Trump!’

But that strat of holding the country hostage sure worked in 2016, huh?
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Dustcan  
Either way, I don’t see him beating Trump if he does get the nomination, which he probably will. I don’t think I could in good conscience vote at all.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
“Vote for the rapist with better policies.” Almost verbatim what I’ve seen. With Sanders still in the race, the less that has to be a possibility. Why would someone want that? Of course, that just assumes either Trump or Biden has good policy, which is a farcical idea.
Background Pony #45D1
Biden is not better than Trump and the DNC should be ashamed for pushing him.
You know, I want Bernie to be the nominee too, but there’s no way I’m buying that Biden wouldn’t be a better option than Trump at this point. And it doesn’t matter what the DNC pushes, because the primaries don’t work in a way where they can just magically make who they want the front runner. Blame the substantial number of the Democratic party’s most loyal and consistent voting demographic for the fact that he’s still a contender at this point.

@Dustcan  
Unfortunately I don’t think 4 more years of Trump is something we can recover from. I’m voting for Bernie if he’s still in by the time my state votes, but even if Biden is the nominee I’m still picking the “Not Trump” option.
And I commend you for that. I’m not wild about Biden by any means, but I’ll take decades of experience in a reasonably functional government and possibly some actual respect for the rules over a selfish, self aggrandizing, idiotic, lying D list “celebrity” any day of the week. Besides, as I keep saying, it’s not just about Biden. There are cabinet positions to think about, and terrible judges to stop from getting appointed, and a thousand other things that at least stand a chance of being fixed once the guy who broke them in the first place is out.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Background Pony #D76D  
I think with Trump you have the unpredictable angle that could either be bad, or better than Biden, it’s a total gamble for sure and you have no idea if he’ll try to do well by the people for his own sake or not, where as with Biden given his track record on bills he’s signed in favor for, you know how bad it is and what you should expect from him, especially from his campaign which suggests he is not going to change any of that at all. Like Trump, he doesn’t give a shit, I won’t even humor the idea that he gives a flying fuck about the American people, the only people he truly cares about are his friends/contributors, friends whom I’m guessing are mostly his contributors.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’m convinced people want Trump to win again just so they can keep using him as a scapegoat or as the butt of all jokes. I’m not defending him or anything, but that’s what it feels like.
Background Pony #40E0
If the DNC were corrupt and wanted to win they would have tilted the scales in favor of someone like Tulsi. The front runners this year were awful. I get they had no control over Bernie, but Biden is sadly going down hill from his age, Warren is a snake, And mayor Pete came off as phony.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Penguin Dragneel  
If they are people who want that, then they’re the lowest of the low (even worse than those who genuinely fall for Trump’s agenda and cult of personality). Wasting four more years over something so petty is completely inconsiderate.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Jared Kushner makes coronavirus briefing appearance, draws backlash for ‘our stockpile’ comment

Exactly what it sounds like. According to Kushner federal property isn’t owned by the states, it’s owned by the king. And you better hope they deign do bless you with their generosity in times of need, because you sure don’t deserve it or are owed it or anything.

Ordinarily those above sentences would just be me putting the most cynical and douche-y spin on news as usual. This time however it’s the god’s honest truth, as the Strategic National Stockpile rushed to alter their online description of the stuff after Duke Kushner decreed the peasantry aren’t entitled to the things they are promised and entitled to in times of crisis.

According to a brief online summary on the Department of Health and Human Services website, the stockpile’s role “is to supplement state and local supplies during public health emergencies. Many states have products stockpiled, as well.”

But just hours earlier, the text characterized the stockpile as the “nation’s largest supply of life-saving pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for use in a public health emergency severe enough to cause local supplies to run out.”
The previous language stated that when “state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency.”
Also stripped from the new summary is a sentence that affirmed the stockpile “contains enough supplies to respond to multiple large-scale emergencies simultaneously.”
The revisions come after Kushner argued at the White House coronavirus task force press briefing Thursday that the stockpile’s reserves are the property of the federal government, not the states.
Princess Applejack

Trump really lost it in the press conference today. Defending Jared at the cost of his own integrity.

Jared couldn’t have been anymore insulting unless he smiled at the reporters not a smile of honesty but one of smug arrogance. These Ventilators are “ours”…How heartless can that guy be.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
@Scrabbleman  
They’re not confiscating them, they’re outbidding at the delivery (they did that in France at least).  
Not technically illegal (since those orders hadn’t been paid for yet), but still pretty sketchy from a moral standpoint.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Ereiam  
That’s still a shitty thing to do, no matter what. There’s no moral reason to do this and honestly, should even be illegal. Whatever happened to “first-come-first-serve”?

Fuck the US government. This is the only time I wish the officials involved would die from the disease.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@Scrabbleman  
Some orders destined to Canada have been hijacked on Roissy’s tarmac in a similar manner as well.

Conversely, France has been requisitioning some masks that were supposed to be delivered to Spain and Italy, and so did the Czech Republic.
Princess Applejack

The US government has been stealing masks and other medical equipment from Germany and France, by confiscating them during delivery!
What the fuck, US?!
Remember Trump’s 2016 slogan. “America First” well not really more so “Me first” because Trump needs to care for his “people” if he wants to stay King.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide