Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Bernie Sanders refusal to back out knowing he didn’t have a chance really hurt the Democratic Party.

GOOD. Fuck the DNC. Nothing but a corrupt neoliberal pile of shit. They deserve it. And Bernie damn well made a good impact either way, The DNC only care about beating Trump and nothing else. Bernie isn’t even a democrat, he’s an independent progressive. Even if he doesn’t win, he still made an impact. The DNC really showed their agenda by pushing a by the books candidate as awful as Biden. Old, senile, creepy, etc.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dustcan
I wish he would concede while Biden still likes him, instead of being regard with contempt and scorn by the Democratic Party for being so bull headed.

M8 the Dems hate Bernie more than they hate Trump. That ship has long sailed.

Frankly, I think Bernie should stay in. Yeah yeah a Bernie supporter wanting him to go on, how groundbreaking. But hear me out on this one.

On a purely selfish standpoint, there’s still roughly 45% of delegates still up for grabs while Bernie is down by a modest but staggering 300 delegates. However as morbid as it may be, Covid-19 might be a boon for his campaign. As more and more get sick, more and more go to the hospital, more and more lose their insurance because of unemployment etc Bernie’s signature policy of MFA will continue to grow in popularity. Hell, they won’t admit it but even the Trump administration are implementing watered down and very specific methods of implementing it to combat this crisis, a tacit confession that MFA is what this country needs. And with Bernie pushing for it while Biden actively opposing it (more so than Trump is!) he’s likely to sway more to his side while Biden pushes it away.

Another point is, even if he ends up losing anyway the longer he stays in the longer he can act as a spoiler. If Biden wants to consolidate the vote and prop up his image, he’ll need to make concessions. In the last debate along he was forced to concede that testing and treatment for Covid-19 should be free! So even just by staying in Bernie can force Biden more to the left.

Oh, and then there’s the fact that Creepy Uncle Joe might be a bit worse than just being ‘Creepy’. If it turns out to be true, well, we’d need a back up. And even if this specific case isn’t true, we still have all the other things to point at on why Biden has that nickname.

Because if Bernie Sanders loses again and we get four more years of Trump, people will not be as kind to Bernie Sanders this time around. There will not be a DNC or a Hillary Clinton blunder to fall back on. Bernie Sanders will have to take the blame for it and there will be no sympathy for him or his supporters.

M8 they are already preemptively blaming Sanders. The other day he was on The View no less and it was nothing but each host hitting him with variants of ‘WHY ARE YOU HELPING TRUMP?’, ‘WHY AREN’T YOU HELPING BY DROPPING OUT?’, etc.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Mikey  
I find it very interesting how people who vote for Biden and are never burnie, or vote blue no matter what, first of all don’t vote on Bernie even though he is a blue candidate, or, how they’re saying he should let Biden take over and go against Trump, even though it’s expected by a lot of people that he’ll get eaten by Trump.

You know though even if he wins, this will be an extremely weak victory for the American people. You get Biden in office to look over things, with some Wall Street approved VP and probably cabinet too. Man. What a deal.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Apple Thor  
It’s almost like if you misread the data you could interpret it that way, the reality was:  
He convinced Trump voters who felt alienated by the DNC’s neoliberalism that he was worth voting for and in touch with real working class people.

Trump felt more genuine to these people than Hillary, doubling down and blaming the left is a common neoliberal tactic for a while now.

So they went from Trump to Bernie back to Trump, and they will again thanks to neoliberal hacks hijacking the election once more.

Kind of like how the UK and other nations de-funding their previously great public healthcare ‘proves’ that public healthcare is bad because they only left a skeleton of the system in place.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan  
Remember what you said: it says a lot about how much Biden sucks if about 15% of Bernie voters not voting for him is all it takes for him to lose.
Mikey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
Biden is just another status quo neoliberal, and if anything, the DNC pushing him really shows their colors more than in 2016. They deserve to crumble.
Princess Applejack

@Dustcan  
Bernie Sanders staying in is foolish and dangerous. This is not a Battle Shounen. Bernie Sanders is not going to get a spontaneous power boost at the last minute to turn everything around Super Tuesday proved this. Bernie Sanders supporters did not show up when he needed them the most and now he is trying to hold out on the slim possiblity that he is going to cause a turnabout? Voters have already made up their minds who they are going to pick and what matters to them the most. Bernie Sanders has to be humble and concede now or he will risk political condemnation. It was tolerated in 2016 because he was a fresh new candidate but now its getting on peoples nerves.

“Good Grief Bernie Sanders is being stubborn again?” Is what political commentators are saying.

Its going to hurt Bernie Sanders legacy going from “He is really passionate” to “He is really stubborn”

That is not something Bernie Sanders wants to leave behind on his movement because it gives those who believe in his movement a bad name. No one is going to want to work with them and voters will turn away from them in search of a candidate that is less bull headed. We are sadly seeing this now. Moderates flocking to Joe Biden in droves leaving Bernie Sanders with little footing and to make matters worst Biden is reaching out to Bernie’s base for support. Biden is willing to work with Bernie Sanders. Bernie can do the right thing and support Biden.

I saw the clip of the View. Goldberg was telling him to face the facts that Bernie kept ignoring. Bernie Sanders is putting unneeded stress on himself and Biden by continuing a losing fight. Bernie is well known for being inflexible and its better if the View gave him a reality check than Tucker Carson or Chris Comeo
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Biden is the Reagan of Dems. He made people “feel good” amid dire times but did nothing to make the times less dire. On top of his advanced senility, of course.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
McConnell being tossed down the steps of Capitol Hill might be a slight consolation should Trump fail to be thrown out the Oval Office window.

(I’m clearly being metaphorical.)
Princess Applejack

@Mikey  
Why would you take Trump over Biden? Trump is destroying the country. You don’t like Trump I understand that but Joe Biden is better than Trump. Biden actually knows how to govern. Trump doesn’t and does not care to learn how to.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Mikey
Why would you take Trump over Biden? Trump is destroying the country. You don’t like Trump I understand that but Joe Biden is better than Trump. Biden actually knows how to govern. Trump doesn’t and does not care to learn how to.

Ok. How does he know how to govern? because so far, all his real choices and all his real votes have been all terrible.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Apple Thor  
Biden is not better than Trump and the DNC should be ashamed for pushing him. He’s old, obviously has dementia, and is just another conservative masking as a democrat. If you think Biden is even marginally better you’re fooling yourself. He can’t even form a coherent sentence. Bernie is full of energy and passion.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Mikey  
I saw someone state that Biden’s so senile that if he got elected, he’d die in office from accidentally walking out the window.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide