Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
P.S. Weren’t we just having a problem where companies literally had more money than they knew what to do with? Sitting on trillions in cash reserves?

Oh, that’s right, they spent it all on buybacks to goose the CEO’s stock options. Fuck ‘em. Qu’ils apprennent à coder.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Dustcan

I am literally afraid for Biden’s mental health. It’s SICK how the DNC is pushing him when he isn’t even fully cognizant half the time. In some clips, you can see him thanking his wife for snapping him out of his dazes. This means that this is a recurring issue. And we’re apparently going to put this man in the Oval Office.
Background Pony #3C90
@Typhoon2000  
Well, that is a bit misleading, he says he wants to ease it, but they will have to reassess after the 15 days to see where they are at. It is a fair question, eventually the economic damage to the country risks growing larger then the virus itself.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Violet Rose in The Rain

Exactly, and my mate Louis Rossmann agrees with regards to the unfairness of the bailouts.

@Dustcan

The whole “electability” argument is a complete farce. Wasn’t Al Gore more ‘electable’ than Dubya? What about McCain to Obama? Clinton to Trump? The problem is that too many people conflate leadership with electability, in that the latter implies the former by default. Leadership is admittedly hard to precisely pin down, as it’s more of something you need to see in action rather than be described. Good leadership involves taking responsibility both good and bad, and making difficult decisions that you can stand behind. It’s why despite all his faults, Obama was a better leader than either Clinton or Trump, as he made some hard decisions and took a degree of responsibility for his actions.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ebalosus

Aye. “Electability”, “Vote Blue No Matter Who”, “Unity” etc are all just Biden dog whistles meant to say ‘Look we know our candidate is shit and we can’t think up any good reason to vote for him but just do so anyway’. It conditions the voterbase to settle for mediocrity when there were still time to pick from several options - that is to say, during a time when you could afford to be picky.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Typhoon2000  
Measures should be considered for however many industries it is possible to work remotely from home, at least those would be sensible measures because we can’t exactly sit all paralyzed by this either and locked up for months.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Scrabbleman  
Yeah millions of people’s lives are going to be irrevocably harmed by this, and after a point it becomes a net negative in terms of human suffering, and it’s time to let the old make way for the young, 20 somethings shouldn’t be made to risk millennium of net misery to salvage a few centuries of net life, it’s cold i know but their comes a point when survival becomes meaningless if no one is actually living,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide