Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Apple Thor  
@Latecomer  
So not taking in account the mistake of having China as the main production source in the world, also pollution, debt, pillage of resource for things that don’t last, unemployment and outsourcing? do we need to wait for the boogaloo to happen in order to get things to change and go back to more commonsense? That’s what leftists should fight, but they are too much attached to their materialist comfort they side with this, brainwashed by the idea that borders are racist. Nothing much than that.
Latecomer

@Patachu  
Of course the global balance could be improved to be less exploitative. But that’s just evolving to a better globalism. It’s a world where all countries benefit for travel and trade between them we should be seeking.
Background Pony #006D
I don’t see how our trade with China is exploitative. The only issue I see is that yes, we could have a problem if a country like China cut all trade with the US during a crisis, but that is not in their best interest. Soon enough that will be Africa as the manufacturing powerhouse of the world.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well Ohio did close its voting stations. In-person voting has been pushed back to June 2nd…so basically after the primary is over.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@Background Pony #7F87  
why not Europe or America? Because you think we don’t have the tech? We invented this technology, China have invented nothing.

Unless of course you prefer to be jobless and still spend 1000$ every year into the newest iProduct, off welfare, and brag about it on the internet and insult of boomer people who have a job and save to buy a car and a house. those damn privileged bigots.  
It’s a system that does not work, only on your dreams and your idea that there can be a «better globalism» is flawed.  
You want to remain a slave from China that provides tons of useless shit out of a threshold of condition just above slavery, and expect mommy and daddy and mr government to feed you forever? It’s your dream but not the reality.

i’m having a logic of leftist here, how can you fight for higher revenues in a jobless society dominated by corporations?

In fact that’s the liberal’s reasoning, you better vote for Biden that’ll suit you.
Background Pony #006D
@Patachu  
Because America and Europe have are developed countriea whose economies have evolved, China is almost at that point as well. China became the manufacturing powerhouse of the world because all they had to offer globally was cheap labor and lots of it, however they have rapidly progressed. Africa will be next.
Patachu

So what happens to Europe and America in the meantime? What are we supposed to become? just consumers? even the offices are outsourced to India.  
This can’t work and mustn’t work.

@MethidMan  
it would be about time, but we’ll see. Spoilers, it’s been the case for centuries and nothing happened so far.
Patachu

@Penguin Dragneel  
Exactly;, it’s been years i’ve been saying that, that relying on a terrible country for all the production. But people are both like, “okay commie” at the liberal right and the left who should oppose this being like, “okay nazi”.  
Until this change, the only outcome to such a situation of production monopoly, you know what it is?  
it’s called war.
Background Pony #006D
@Patachu  
why can’t it work? I dan’t speak to Europe as a whole, but America has been a service economy for awhile now. China will be the same.

@Penguin Dragneel  
It is less about reliance and more about cost savings. It balances and both sides benefit. The big concern is if China suddenly cuts tues with Europe and America, but they won’t because that hurts them immensely as well.
Patachu

@Background Pony #7F87  
You can’t be a service economy, economy needs real stuff to weigh in. We are the same and we cannot continue being only services. That stands on nothing.

@Background Pony #7F87  
indeed, that’s where the biology factor hits, versus psychology. Call me a TERF but it’s reality.

Just like with the economy, even if the software works, the hardware is more important.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@SombrLiz

Though they’ll be a bit of a bastard to work at once everyone’s fully stocked and the warehouse is loaded with food that’ll barely move until the crisis passes. A lot of the floor staff will be on semipermanent faceup duty for a few months.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide