Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Okay so. Donald Trump said a day ago that insurance companies would pay for Coronavirus testing. This was apparently news to insurance companies who’s unanimous response was “Haha fuck you” before swimming in their Scrooge McDuck money piles.

Today however Congresswoman Katie Porter (Democrat, natch) grilled the CDC head, and apparently shamed him into allowing free testing for all Americans.

So I guess Coronavirus testing is now free?
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Some person has figurines in his office of both Western and Japanese variety. Unfortunately, he was forced to remove them because they were deemed “unprofessional” despite many of the figurines not even being erotic in nature. In turn, he placed life-sized Donald Trump cutouts out of spite.
Also, Australian senator Deborah O’Neill kept bringing up sexism for some reason.

That’s so deliciously petty, I love it!
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Okay so. Donald Trump said a day ago that insurance companies would pay for Coronavirus testing. This was apparently news to insurance companies who’s unanimous response was “Haha fuck you” before swimming in their Scrooge McDuck money piles.
Today however Congresswoman Katie Porter (Democrat, natch) grilled the CDC head, and apparently shamed him into allowing free testing for all Americans.
So I guess Coronavirus testing is now free?

I should hope so, since earlier today, Trump pushed the big red THIS IS A NATIONAL STATE OF EMERGENCY! button.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I should hope so, since earlier today, Trump pushed the big red THIS IS A NATIONAL STATE OF EMERGENCY! button.

Yeah, and it’s been hilarious watching the Fox, Limbaugh, etc kiss-asses pull a 180 mid-sentence from ‘The Coronavirus isn’t real, it’s a Democrat hoax, [ghost sounds]’ to ‘Such glorious proactivity from Brilliant Dear Leader, keeping us safe from all threats.’
Background Pony #7339
A new law was passed saying that people who take ADHD meds have to visit a doctor every 3 months to get their meds.

Why does the healthcare system make people jump through hoops to get the stuff they need?

My mom says my insurance might not cover all the doctor visits, so we might have to pay for my meds out of pocket.

The American healthcare system is a joke.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Trump should cancel all student loans.

Waiving interest is nice and all, but for the 4 or 5 months it’s in effect that’ll save most people a few hundred bucks at most.

Canceling all student debt has several net positives at a time like this.

1. You remove one of the 2 scary bubbles of debt that current exist. You’ll still have the risky Corp debt bubble, but one bubble is less bad than 2.

2. You’ll suddenly make hundrads of thousands of people more financially secure. You want people spending to offset the coming demand shock? Putting thousands of dollars of spending power back into their hands is a great way to do so.

3. It’ll help calm the markets. More money is more good for the market. Those people will buy stocks and bonds, start businesses, create retirement funds, etc. Great for the equities market.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
Also, it was stupid of the US government to artificially inflate the economy by pumping in several TRILLION DOLLARS into the market. Like, it didn’t even last that long.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Zincy  
just don’t study in a overpriced university for doing something that will never pay back already.  
it’s a scam. Do you think the government will pay back everything you got scammed? “I saw a fake ghost or alien story on that cable channel, it never happened can I get my money back?” or “I paid an iProduct $1000 and it is already broken and warranty is out and my bank says ouch”  
Yes that should work morally, but in reality it’s you who should make wiser choices. That’s the basics of responsibility.

Or just ask the Federal Reserve to print money for you. might be useful if you’re out of TP.  
full
Background Pony #7339
Also, I got turned down by THREE healthcare companies. I had to sign up for Medicaid to get disability. My mom says I don’t really need the money, but only Medicaid would take me.

I heard that if you earn too much, you can lose your disability.

The healthcare system in America is a complete joke.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #3855  
Having too much money in the bank is a legitimate (as in legal) reason for the government to deny aid, and the limits are absurdly low. It’s, amusingly, one of the reasons so many furry commissioners pay hundreds in commissions, they need to make sure to not have over 500 USD liquid to their name or they lose access to doctors and medicine. Also why so many live in trailer parks or mobile homes, they’re not allowed so save money.

AMERICA
Background Pony #7339
Watching videos on healthcare.

From what I can gather, one of the problems with our healthcare system is the government doesn’t use a master price list to give a set price for a treatment. The cost varies depending on your plan.
Princess Applejack

@Zincy  
You are asking all this from a man who is notorious for being greedy. it is ironic though that Trump would be the one to bring the US into the fold of nations not Bernie Sanders with this proposal. I also heard some in congress debating giving people who had to leave their jobs due to the outbreak 6000 dollars. Andrew Yang must be smiling at this moment.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Funny how ‘vOtE bLuE nO mAtTeR wHo1’ only ever comes up whenever someone needs to justify their Biden support. Hell, Biden can’t come up with any reason for people to vote for him so his campaign just shouts “Obama” over and over (you know, when Biden isn’t telling voters to vote for someone else when they ask him for a reason to vote for him. True story.)

If only there was an ongoing race right now and there were still a candidate who has proven to stand and fall on his own merits. Someone you don’t need to invent reasons or rely on the Relative Privation Fallacy to explain your support.

If only.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Vivace  
Pardon me while I post these comments:

When Trump moves the overton window even further right so the Bernie Sanders of the future will be running on “reinstating” food stamps and “legalizing gay marriage” again. I’m sure you will pat yourselves on the back for not giving in and voting blue.
Unless you think the two parties don’t have serious differences in terms of issues like immigration, healthcare, social welfare, environmentalism, education spending, etc. Mock me for having a realistic view of which one is better if you want.

Your alternative to corporate Dems are the Republicans.
These people will, if given the chance, establish a Christian theocracy, bulldoze our national parks, and erase the rights of anyone who isn’t a white, Christian male.

right now there is a nazi party in the white house, actively torching the constitution and throwing molotov cocktails at democracy. Vote them out first, then you can attack the corporate dems. But if you don’t vote them out, you might not get a second chance.

A vote held out of protest is a vote for Trump. Stop gaslighting to protect yourself from that responsibility. So pick, Trump or whoever is against him.
So you good men STOP doing nothing, because that is when evil wins.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@MethidMan

As I said, Relative Privation Fallacy.

Here’s a novel idea for the DNC: instead of pushing a candidate forward who they can only pitch as ‘he sucks less than the other option!’ they…push a candidate that doesn’t suck?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide