Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@Ereiam  
Then if Bernie won’t change he is going to have a hard time going up against Trump. Bernie can’t win with a splintered party he needs the Democrats behind him and some don’t believe he has what it takes to take on Trump. Bernie needs to branch out more.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Apple Thor  
You keep saying that yet many have already pointed out you’re wrong, including dustcan’s point about how the majority of Americans actually support M4A. Bernie is already winning democratic support with how HE’S BEEN DOING VERY WELL IN THE PRIMARIES.
NeonThriller

I’ve seen some news articles comparing the US to Poland and Hungary  
When the news starts comparing America to two former democracies gone authoritarian, That really concerns me. It’s true, American democracy is dead.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Mikey

70 percent of Americans support ‘Medicare for all’ proposal

This one’s straightforward.

Inside the progressive movement roiling the Democratic Party

This one deals with a bunch of things, but buried under there is a section dedicated to M4A.

Sanders’ Medicare for All plan wins cheers from Fox News crowd

What it says on the tin. Sanders walked into the lion’s den then Dio Walked out the king of the jungle.

Fox & Friends Poll Designed to Discredit Medicare for All Explodes in Their Face

Again, straightforward.

Public Opinion on Single-Payer, National Health Plans, and Expanding Access to Medicare Coverage  
“Medicare for All” Is Getting Less Popular  
Medicare For All Isn’t That Popular — Even Among Democrats

These ones are worth looking at. They still show an overall majority support for M4A, but gets into detailing and shows that support varies depending on how M4A gets defined.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Derpy Whooves
Okay, how can we get that to positively change for the average person and not just give major corporate copyright holders nearly-unlimited power over usage of created works?

I don’t know. I kind of feel like I’m an average person. And I or the companies I’ve worked for have benefitted enormously from Copyright laws. Like - we kicked Hewlett-Packard’s ass over a copyright infringement - the “small guys” are being protected by it, too.

Copyrighted franchises at this level are … well, franchises. It’s not JUST the big companies like the Sony’s or Walt Disney’s or whomever currently owns the X-Men who are benefiting, it’s all the tens or hundreds of thousands of people working on those intellectual properties who are protected as well.

In the same way, we protect the rights of artists on this site. If someone has created something, we give them - the person who created it - to quote you - “nearly-unlimited power over usage of (their own) created works” and any derivative works based on it. And I think that’s how it should be.

So, Copyright isn’t all bad. It’s not even mostly bad.

It’s mostly good.

No, but that sounds too much like work and if I don’t HAVE to read it then I’m going to skip it.

It’s the weekend, and I want to create stuff for myself now.

The publishing rights for something I did in the 90’s just expired this year, and I’m going to redraw it and republish it. Because even though someone else had the exclusive publishing rights, I own the copyright. And I can do with it what I bloody well feel like doing now. Because Copyright.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Military brass says they aren’t going to open investigations or look into disciplining Lt.-Col Vindman.

I fully expect Cadet Bone Spurs to respect this decision and give praise to decorated veterans for giving a level response.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Apple Thor  
So Bernie won’t win, but at least he’ll keep something called integrity!  
And even if I think he’s a commie, I’d respect a man who stand more for his convictions than a man who will kneel to get normalized and betray his voters.  
«Sup guys so apparently we must be more friendly to the media, okay? No more attacks on Biden or Bloomberg, we’re working together! Also no more anticapitalism, no more Free Palestine, and we can negotiate with corporations! Especially the media, right? Okay now let’s beat Trump but before let me tell you about my sponsor, NordVPN. When you’re posting on the internet, the government, corporations or hackers can spy on you or locate you. NordVPN is making you anonymous and safe on the internet.. »
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide