Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
“Yes” as in you would be polite aout it, or “Yes” as in you will just give your true feelings?
Latecomer

@Dustcan  
Given that him suddenly dying right now would give you President Pence while letting Republicans blame all their unpopular polices on him, I doubt you’d need to fake regret.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Maybe its because I’ve been replaying all the Ratchet and Clank games lately, but I’ve started hearing Trump’s tweets in my head in the voice of Captain Quark.

And I have no idea which of those two clowns is more stupid. At least Quark can legitimately claim to have, on occasion, helped save the day…in his own inept manner.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy  
Even though I don’t really like you that much I’ll share this comedic political quote from a while back:  
“What is orange man? A miserable little pile of secrets!”

Seriously, Trump is such a cartoon villain to the point where it’s not as funny as it previously was before.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
You know. ‘Denying the President his right to testify’ or the variants sure was a popular cry back during the initial impeachment hearings. To the point where Trump himself would whine about it.

Well. We’re two days away from the final vote in the Republican controlled Senate. And Trump hasn’t set foot there once.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

It amuses me that you had to prefix your statement that way. Especially considering that I remember exactly 0 of the conversations we’ve ever had and where any such hostility may have come from.

Pro tip, rarely are you important enough to someone online that you need to state, outwardly, how you feel about them before conversing. After all, you are but a mote of dust in the unfathomably large ocean that is the internet. Most care not that the face they see is frowning at them, merely that it is talking, and what it is saying.

full
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy  
Remember the “Unelected bureaucrats” and “Instant death penalty for mass shooters” conversations?

I’ll leave it at that.

No point in digging up old grievances I suppose, we’re here to talk about the current state of world politics after all.

Anyway, Trump is a jackass.

Also there’s some speculation on what’s going on with the Iowa results.
Background Pony #512E
@Typhoon2000  
Every one of your posts sounds like it was written by a panicky twelve year old. Do us all a favor and stop posting your hysterical nonsense, go see a shrink and get some mental help/anti anxiety meds. Something, anything to stop your endless Chicken Little posts.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Regarding Rush Limbaugh, I got a LOT of shit for expressing my feelings that I wish a slow and painful death for him in this one Discord server, basically being painted as the most evil person in the world with words like “Nobody deserves a slow and painful death and anyone who wishes so on someone is an evil person” and yada yada.

So answer me this: why do religious people…believe in hell? Why do they, the same people who proclaim to be moral, get a free pass to wish hell on others? Don’t forget, hell is supposed to be eternal, right? Even I wouldn’t wish something eternally painful like hell on my worst enemies, yet I hear it all the time… “There’s a special place in hell for X”.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@MethidMan  
Honestly, even I’d argue against you for wishing something like that. Like, Jesus Christ dude. That’s a level of hatred that I’d say, wait for it, irrational.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide