Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
In an ideal world, we’d have a multi-party system.

In the real world, we know damn well there’d be two opposing parties, and a bunch of other smaller parties that most people aren’t a part of and/or don’t care for. We prefer binary systems, which ironically is our own undoing.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy  
(Hopefully) when Trump loses reelection & has to step down in 2021, can he be tried for his impeachable crimes in criminal court without risk for double jeopardy? If so, could he face the death penalty for treason?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And I note, just this week it was revealed that at least 3 Republican senators had received reelection campaign donations from Trump and was still allowed to preside jury over Trump’s trial. On top of that one of those senators was also revealed to be implicated in the Ukraine scandal. But he was still able to cast a vote to block witnesses to not only Trump’s crimes but his own as well.

This is what American “democracy” has become.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
How long does it usually take for mass murderers and serial killers to finally go through the death penalty after warranting it as a result of their trial?

Yeah, I want to know when that racist asshat who came to my home city will get his goddamn comeuppance.

Does this count as a political post?
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
The Democrat party needs to split up.

Corporates and Progressives cannot co-exist in the same group anymore.

Bernie should not be in the same camp as Hillary and Biden.

#VoteBlueNoMatterWho is a lie.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@CaptainXtra  
It’d be the Democrats split in two versus the Republicans. Even with the damage done by Trump, they can still do much better than the new Progressive party which would be noticeably smaller than the original Democrat party.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide