Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Typhoon2000

Yes yes, but tell me lad, can you breath or eat the internet? Or live in it?

Mayhap you should consider the myriad of other ways in which we are being screwed over. Such as pollution, housing, and debt.

Spread your outrage out a little more evenly.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Virginia Republicans are worried that VA dems will use the very mechanisms that the Reps set up to gerrymander the state more blue.

Once again, it was the Republicans that loosened the laws and regulations in VA that made redistricting more fair. So, they have no one to blame but themselves.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump threatens to cut social safety net programs like Medicare or Social Security et al if he wins a second term.

Historically this has sank political campaigns across the board so dead that decades later Republicans still shy away from mentioning their real feelings towards these programs. Also worth mentioning is that red states disproportionately benefit from these programs more than blue.

So now come November we will see if the Republican voter base values their cult leader more than their own well-being.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Vivace

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

― Lyndon B. Johnson
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Dustcan  
I wouldn’t be surprised if people still supported him. He could fuck their mother in front of them and still support him if it meant sticking it to da libruls
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
During Trump’s trip to Davos he took another swipe at Greta Thunberg. And yes of course he mentioned the TIME magazine cover which he is in no way still salty over, trust him.

This is a 72 year old man and president of the most powerful nation in the world.
Background Pony #1F81
On the eve of a study showing that his administration has ignored the buildup of dangerous toxins in the US water system.
Face it, all the boot-licking sycophants that voted for him, he doesn’t give a rats ass about you. He and his cronies will poison you to score a quick buck for his buddies. You are nothing but trash to him.

Sadly, people here (And everywhere else) will still defend him for some ungodly reason
Background Pony #1F81
@Zincy  
Considering some of the shit I’ve heard his supporters here say (including one user who appears in these such threads unironically saying that “sjws” are worse then the Nazis), I’m not surprised.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
There is one (well several) thing that annoys me about “my side”. If I get called “fancy white” again I’m smashing someones teeth in.

I’m German and Irish, and damn proud of it. Do not piss off two of the drunkest, most prone to brawling heritages on earth. I’ll show you some Celtic Thunder.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Zincy  
Despite typhoon being paranoid, I don’t think you’re being fair here, generally speaking. There may be bigger issues in the real world, but that’s no reason to downsize the Internet problems of freedom being coopted by corporations cornering all venues of profit, when they arise I mean.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@toxicitzi  
I mean, there are problems with internet freedom, but those won’t matter if the world is on fire, people have no place to live, or no money to pay for internet anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide