Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Considering he also says that abuse of power is not impeachable, I have no idea either.

Just further proof that this entire thing has gone off the rails.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So speaking of the US/China trade deals, is it normal to refer to these things as “phases”? Or is this just Trump cribbing of pop culture for catchy slogans again?
NeonThriller

@igotnopicks  
But the past 2 years have been nothing but doom for my favorite hobby of all, Surfing the web, And the feeling that it’s gonna be taken away by greedy and corrupt governments has clouded my thoughts for the past few years.  
Everything I do to calm down fails.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Typhoon2000  
First off I’d advise you to calm down, have some warm tea and take a nap, before the Mods get fed up with you.

Then go ahead and inform people, preferably on US based sites, about how much of a threat Joe Biden poses to the free internet by wanting to remove Section 230.

Panicking here doesn’t help.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Trump claims that the New York seawall, a barrier to break up rising storm surges before they hit the city, is “costly and ineffective”.

Let that sink in for a second. Wall Man is saying a wall is expensive and ineffective.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Typhoon2000  
Yeah, relax, we’ve got plenty of alternatives, like we always did that will make all of the laws and measure obsolete and impractical on first day. Or get people pissed enough to protest this other than signing a bunch of petitions.

@CaptainXtra  
This. Being active, and telling people to start caring and be politically active is always what to do.  
Don’t fear, fear makes people weak and feeling not able to fight. If you see a big ass spider, don’t be afraid, stomp it dead before it lays eggs!

@AaronMk  
You completely missed the point at a level I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore.

@Zincy  
Just add more rocks or oddly shaped concrete blocks to break the waves like everywhere else. I’m not an expert in sea but it works pretty well on the coasts in England or Bretagne.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Every day more evidence to the claims of Trump being a brainless illiterate. On this day there is news that Trump struggled to read the constitution and of course lashed out at his aides in response.

Stumbling over the text, Mr Trump allegedly blamed people in the room for his mistakes and complained: “It’s like a foreign language.

According to the authors, Mr Trump barely knew of Pearl Harbor, wrongly told Indian president Narendra Modi his country did not border China, and asked the State Department to help him change a law banning Americans from bribing foreign officials for business deals.

Bush jr. really is no longer the dumbest person to hold office. If nothing else he knew how to read.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Patachu

Not possible due to how the city is built, and the depth of the water. Not to mention rising ocean levels will soon make traditional breakwaters ineffective.

The seawall is being designed in such a way to be able to be raised and lowered depending on the size of the swell.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
On Twitter it seems like so many people are trying to Demonize Bernie to kingdom come in an effort to defend and endorse Biden.

Goes to show how Corporate Democrats will fight other members of their party like wild animals despite claiming to be better than Republicans.

Fucking hell, now some of them are claiming that Russian Bots are creating pro-Bernie accounts to somehow gain Trump votes.

Like, what even?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

To be fair, a shit ton of Russian bots did pull a bunch of shit like that during the 2016 and 2018 elections. Particularly targeting black voters.

So, I would not put it past them.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy  
Tell me, why would Russian Bots try to steer voters to supporting Bernie instead of just demonizing him alongside all the other Democrat Candidates?
Background Pony #137C
@Zincy
Tell me, why would Russian Bots try to steer voters to supporting Bernie instead of just demonizing him alongside all the other Democrat Candidates?

For starters Bernie wouldn’t declare war on Russia or its allies
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide