Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheMagpulPone

Non-scientific polls conducted by betting houses and news sites.

The major polling aggregates all pretty much had the EC be a squeaker and the PV be 3 to 4% Clinton.

Which is what happened.

But hey, what do I know about statistics? It’s not like I’m a statistician…oh wait, I am.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@TheMagpulPone  
I remember people crapping on FiveThirtyEight for saying Trump had a chance. They accused Nate Silver et al. of promoting a horse race narrative for clicks. In the end, Silver was right and Sam Wang ate a bug.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

CHS, Class of 20XX
@CaptainXtra  
On the one hand, oh snap. On the other hand, talking shit on Twitter is the most he can do on this issue, given the state of his campaign. On the other other hand, that’s exactly why the NRA shouldn’t have dignified his tweet with a response.

Don’t pick unnecessary fights. You’d think a bunch of gun nuts would know that better than anyone.
Background Pony #CA9F
@Nightweaver20xx  
Because it’s beautiful and resource rich. We can’t have that. Need to destroy it and build a golf course too.

he never said anything about that but let’s be real
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Nightweaver20xx

Logistically? It’s a strategic naval asset.

Likely? His own ego.

Conspiracy? Greenland has a massive mineral wealth that is trapped under the ice. Theres been a conspiracy theory for a number of years that oil and mining companies are deliberately causing global warming in order to get access to mineral stores in Greenland and other areas.
Background Pony #CA9F
Trump owns a golf course not very far from my house. He used to halt traffic when he flew in and it seemed like he was here every other week. I think he takes me vacation time than he does actually running the country.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
This, I think, is one of the underappreciated dangers of global warming. Even if it is survivable, it’s inherently destabilizing. It shifts the balance of power in the world, as certain latitudes become less habitable and others become more desirable.
Background Pony #CA9F
@TheMagpulPone  
Trump and strategic value do not belong in the same sentence. He wants it because he definitely could buy it, but nothing good would come of it for the people living there.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Portland is currently a war zone for the Proud Boys and ANTIFA to duke it out.

Of course Trump is rooting for the side that isn’t ANTIFA.

Whenever people say that “AMERICA ISN’T DIVIDED, YOU’RE JUST OVERREACTING”, I cringe internally.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide