Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MethidMan

They are, and forever shall be, the minority. They’ve latched onto a figurehead that gives them a sense of empowerment. Said figurehead has also cowed an entire party of spineless cowards into allowing him to do so.

But his success will be their own undoing. When he’s gone, their fall will be precipitous. They’ll thrash, and kick, but it’ll be inevitable.

Speaking of all this, I had a thought. I wonder what the opinion of a former member of this board would be to the rally in SC. One that preached fire and brimstone of the left violating the constitution. How does he feel about his darling party advocating the forced removal of US citizens? What sort of inane handwringing must he be doing in his head?

Our founders are rolling in their graves.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@MethidMan

Let’s be real here, the world will never truly be rid of scum bags like that. Like you said, they’ll just keep themselves under the radar and wait for the perfect opportunity to come crawling back out of whatever hole they reside.
SilverStarApple7
Duck - Duck Genocide Is Real!

Trump will inevitably win in 2020. Everyone who understood how private email servers work voted for him in 2016. Everyone who understands that terrorism, censorship, obstructionism, and child exploitation is bad and lower taxes, more jobs, and a better economy is good will vote for him in 2020.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@MethidMan  
Mao had a quick fix for this sort of situation  
It’s called a “cultural revolution”  
If the Democrats had a spine they would consider it at least
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Zincy  
I just hope you’re right…but after reading comments like this, it gives me the feeling that the damage is irreversible…

Nobody’s saying not to vote, just that one election isn’t going to beat back the tide of fascism.
Honestly, the only thing I could see is some kind of truth & reconciliation committee, a la post-apartheid South Africa (you could also use the Nuremberg Trials for an example, but that would have to involve countries that are either too scared of us or even more authoritarian than us conducting a fair trial.)
But things aren’t going to go back to “normal” after 2020. They will come for whoever the next Dem president is even harder than they did Clinton or Obama, because one of our two major political parties believes the other one is not allowed to govern, under any circumstances. The fever will not break, because the GOP has every incentive to never let it break.
Do you disagree? Will the Dems taking the Senate and White house (while retaining control of the House) be enough?
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@SilverStarApple7  
What do you think of lil pump’s new album

@Zincy  
It’s worth noting that many of the founders were straight up monarchists(Alexander Hamilton and John Adams being the prime example) and others were perfectly fine with owning slaves so I don’t really think many of them would care much
Background Pony #BFC0
@SilverStarApple7
I’m not asking Trump, I’m asking you. Who are these people you’re saying should “go back to their countries”, and which countries would those be?
If you hate the place you’ve moved to so much, why don’t you go back home? […] If you think you can do better than the white man did when he founded western civilization, why don’t you take what you’ve learned here back to your own countries to try and make them less awful places to live?
Who the hell are you talking to? Ocasio-Cortez? Where do you think she’s from that she can “go back to”?
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@SilverStarApple7

Debate debate debate good fucking lord you people love to throw that word around, but when it actually comes down to it you’d rather just put your fingers in your hears and scream at the top of your lungs. Trying to debate against someone like you; who believes anything that comes from fucking InfoWars of all places, is a complete waste of time.

Much like Kyle, you live in bubble and are content in staying there prattling nonsense about “de ebil liftists”.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@SilverStarApple7
I’m not asking Trump, I’m asking you. Who are these people you’re saying should “go back to their countries”, and which countries would those be?
If you hate the place you’ve moved to so much, why don’t you go back home? […] If you think you can do better than the white man did when he founded western civilization, why don’t you take what you’ve learned here back to your own countries to try and make them less awful places to live?
Who the hell are you talking to? Ocasio-Cortez? Where do you think she’s from that she can “go back to”?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Trump will inevitably win in 2020. Everyone who understood how private email servers work voted for him in 2016. Everyone who understands that terrorism, censorship, obstructionism, and child exploitation is bad and lower taxes, more jobs, and a better economy is good will vote for him in 2020.

Rather than discussing these things here, you’re just spewing slogans and propaganda - that’s not what this thread is for, and it’s not why this thread is here.

You aren’t providing any examples of “terrorism”, “obstructionism”, or “child exploitation” that the Democrats have done that would inspire a vote for Republicans in 2020, and you aren’t replying to anyone who points out specific examples of “terrorism”, “obstructionism”, or “child exploitation” that Republicans have done.

Instead of talking with anyone else about any of these topics, you just keep calling other people names, and accusing everyone else on the site of being childish or crazy.

It’s clear that you hate whatever you’ve decided “the left” is, and you’re such a SJW and so deeply into your own “Identity Politics” and invested in the narrative of “White Extinction” that you are unwilling to co-exist in a thread or on a site that has whatever it is that you’ve decided “the leftists” are.

But your continued existence on this site is predicated on your ability to co-exist with others here.

Start discussing things, and stop hurling accusations at groups of people who you hate. Stop mocking others - that’s not “discussing things”.

@SilverStarApple7  
@SilverStarApple7
My post was deleted for “Memeing”, but the post that’s just a “Oh no it’s retarded” meme was not deleted for memeing at me.
The left censors because it can’t debate, reason, or adult.

Your comments are being deleted because you have been breaking our rules. The censorship that you are running into is happening because you are trying to be a political pundit and are mocking others on a My Little Pony site, posting insane IRL political rants in the middle of threads devoted to MLP art, and ranting like an SJW about your identity politics.

Even in this containment thread, where we put up with a lot of shit that wouldn’t be ok anywhere else on the site, you seem to be utterly incapable of any kind of social interaction.

Your posts aren’t being deleted because of your ability to debate or reason, or because others “can’t adult” or can’t debate.

Your posts are being deleted because you post about how much you hate “the lefts” in a thread devoted to MLP artists and art. Or because you blind link to videos in a thread where that is specifically against the rules, or because you start out conversations with others by labeling them “villains” or “hoes”. And your posts are being deleted here in this thread because we’re fed up with SJWs like you trying to drive everyone who you can’t stand off of the site.

This isn’t your hug box. Coexist with others, tolerate other opinions, or leave.

You were on this site for months without any problems, then all of a sudden you discovered the Vent thread and started shitposting, and ever since your shitposting has gone through the roof. Maybe you should just go back to ignoring the political stuff on the site and stay out of the Vent thread.

Give it a try - it’s worked for others.
Background Pony #CE93
@Derpy Whooves  
“because we’re fed up with SJWs like you “  
Uh ? You gt your Internet lexicon mixed up there,buddy mod.SilverStar is a lot of things But SJW he aint
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #3A25  
They’re a social justice warrior for the right. All they care about is promoting their political agenda, shilling for their identity politics, and whindging about how offended they are that this isn’t a hugbox.
Violet Rose in The Rain

For those who swings the term “SJW” around like a cat or a hammer, gentle reminder that it stands for Social Justice Warrior.

Shitposter Star over here is in no way somebody who fights for Social Justice. He fights for the Status Quo.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
They are fighting for their own particular kind of social justice. Their own agenda and their own identity politics.

As a member of the clergy, “Social Justice Warrior” is literally in my job description - but words and phrases can have two meanings. And you cant be a “warrior” if there isn’t someone on the other side.

The problem arises when someone is ONLY a warrior, and when everything they say becomes so weaponized that its reduced to dog whistles, platitudes, and jargon. When they become so radicalized that everyone around them is an enemy, and terms like “left” becomes the worse insult they can imagine.

When just being in a forum with people who have different opinions becomes such an offense that it’s all they can talk about, even on other threads with completely unrelated topics.

I know “SJW” has a lot of specific meanings, but it’s like “Feminism” - there’s enough history there that you have to pretty much point at the specific kind of “that thing” that you’re talking about, just to narrow down your meaning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide