Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Sectioned  
The report clearly says, in very simple English, that the President corruptly abused his powers, and that there were several charges that should be brought against him, but the AG holds that a sitting President can not be indicted, so the report is directed to Congress to decide whether they are able to indict Trump, and recommends that if Congress does not, Trump may be indicted for the charges detailed in the report after he leaves office.

@Sectioned  
That’s not what happened. He was found to not have colluded (conspiracy) or obstructed the investigation…that found he didn’t conspire.

The report details multiple charges of obstruction.

No indictments, no impeachment, no nothing.

The report resulted in 38 indictments or guilty pleas, and recommends impeachment. The new AG holds that the DOj can not charge a sitting President and Muller was instructed to not charge the President, but instead to make findings of fact for Congress, which he did.

Repeating the same lies fed to you by whatever media you are choosing to believe doesn’t make them true. Read the actual report yourself - you are mischaracterizing its results as badly as Trump is.
Background Pony #AC74
He was found to not have colluded (conspiracy) or obstructed the investigation…that found he didn’t conspire.
Except he absolutely did try to obstruct the investigation. The report even discusses it.  
“The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out his orders or accede to his requests.”
Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election

@Sectioned  
No indictments, no impeachment, no nothing. The investigation is over and people still think he did something wrong.
People think that because it’s pretty obvious to anyone who takes the time to even skim the report that he did. Plus Mueller makes it very clear in the report that, despite the investigatory team’s best efforts, they couldn’t clear Donald of obstruction, and that Congress would have to consider the matter.

@Sectioned  
Why bother having an investigation in the first place, if you’re just going to ignore the results?
I don’t know, ask the Republicans. They seem to be the only ones intent on doing that.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The only reason he didn’t obstruct justice is because his staff literally refused to follow orders.

As far as I’m concerned that means to me that he did, indeed, obstruct.

If someone shoots at a guy but the bullet is stopped by a bible in their pocket, it’s still attempted murder. If someone makes every intention to obstruct justice, but is stopped by their staff, they are still unfit for office.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s almost amusing how often the report mentions really suspicious activity by Trump or Trump’s family and/or underlings and Mueller basically says ‘They are either committing a crime, or they are just really stupid. I honestly can’t determine which.’
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Angrybrony

It’s a surprisingly common defense for Trump. Even Fox News(!) has at times been all ‘He’s not a criminal, he’s just dumb.’

He might as well make it a campaign slogan at this point.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
So an armed civilian militia was formed to guard the US-Mexico border from any illegal immigrants. Just recently said militia had detained 200 of them and gave them to the Border Patrol, who while does not condone the actions of the militia, also takes zero action against them.

Thoughts? I’d ready some popcorn in case someone does something stupid.

Source (Fox News)
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
So an armed civilian militia was formed to guard the US-Mexico border from any illegal immigrants. Just recently said militia had detained 200 of them and gave them to the Border Patrol, who while does not condone the actions of the militia, also takes zero action against them.
Thoughts? I’d ready some popcorn in case someone does something stupid.

Good.
Background Pony #CE93
@Dustcan  
Sectionned (or whatever his previous pseudonym was) is unfortunately right on one point,the Yanks are very capable to elect him a second time.After all,they reelected Bush despite the obvious lies over WMD in Iraq
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Great Azyrite  
No, it’s incredibly dry. Ben Shapiro and Barr himself summed it up just fine. Bad? Yes. Criminal? No.

The whole point of the investigation was to find out whether or not the Trump campaign criminally colluded with Russia (conspiracy) and found that they didn’t. That should be the end of it.

Trump was right from the start when he said this was a witch hunt, but to say he could’ve handled it a lot better is an understatement.
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Terton  
This is like saying police are using crime as an excuse to murder black people.

It’s nonsense. Murder is a very specific crime, murder is specifically an unjustified killing. If you get shot because your dumb ass pointed a gun at a cop, that’s your fault, and that’s not murder.

Do what the police say and don’t break the law. Not breaking the law is literally the easiest thing you can do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide