Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beth in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
[@Dustcan](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5361844#post_5361844)
For a lot of kids those school lunches are their only access to balanced nutrition. Parents could be very poor, ignorant or malicious.

Especially in a house where they might eat mostly grains, and the occasional peanut butter or hotdog. Or sometimes nothing but water, and bread.

School cafeteria often let kids rack up some debt and try to bill the parents later, or for free you get a bagged lunch with like a turkey sandwich, fruit and milk, maybe a snack, maybe it's peanut butter sandwich instead of turkey, especially for vegetarians.

School lunch was usually lit. The kids with money would leave stuff they didn't eat near the tray washing kitchen.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the left stuff was usually closed milk containers and unopened packages or fruit that hasn't been bitten into, it wasn't gross.
No reason given
Edited by Beth