Viewing last 25 versions of post by Poison Trail in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Talk about setting him up.

Garland mentioned that the Justice Department has _both_ the receipt of what was taken _and_ the warrant.

If Agent Orange lets the clock run out while desperately blustering whataboutisms and allowing the propaganda outlets to run cover stories for him, the documents are unsealed and, assuming that they match, immediately nuke the entirety of their arguments given how he could've released the warrant he was issued himself....

But if he releases the warrant, and it's similar if not identical to the receipt, he's gonna need some _serious_ spin behind him, the sort that will send Fox & company scrambling in panic for.

Then again, if the warrant _isn't_ the same as what was taken, _why isn't Don the Con releasing it?_.

Yeah. The walls are closing in. That part not so subtly warning about attacks against the FBI was *chef's kiss*.
No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail