Viewing last 25 versions of post by Violet Rose in The Rain in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

[@Dustcan](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5262650#post_5262650)

> However, we located a much more solid source for the claim on CaseText.com, prefaced:
>
> Later under “Facts,” the sum of $1 left to Carlson and his brother appeared with respect to the content of his mother’s will:
>
> Lisa met Michael Vaughan in the spring of 1987. Michael, like Lisa, was an artist. He was born in 1938. They were married in February 1989, had no children together, and maintained homes in Beaufort County, South Carolina and Cazac, France. In 1995, they prepared and executed substantially similar wills, each leaving all their assets to the other. Lisa’s will was a one-page handwritten document that stated: “I leave all of my earthly goods and possessions to my husband, Michael Erroll Vaughan. This includes but is not limited to; all of my shares of our jointly owned real estate, personal property, common stock, mutual fund shares, bank accounts, silver, paintings, jewelry and vehicles.” Codicil #1 appeared immediately after her signature and stated: “I leave my sons Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson and Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson one dollar each; $1.00 each.”

([Source.)[](https://www.truthorfiction.com/tucker-carlsons-mother-left-him-1-in-her-will/]).
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain