Viewing last 25 versions of post by YourPalContrail in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5261480#post_5261480)

> Pregnant people are going to die from seeking out less legal and safer forms of abortions and you think them retaliating against the politicians that are effectively sentencing them to death is going too far?

Yes, I dont care how you frame it its still wrong. Pro-Lifers believe that it is a life and that roe allowed the killing of over 60 million children, Does that justify shooting up planned parenthood clinics? I argue no. It also doesn't justify running them over in Iowa.

> It's not about the policies. It's about the fact that both parties aren't going to do _any_ of the steps you just outlined.

And what better way of garnering support than by sharing it? If you think its good than we can join eachother in support. If i keep it to myself it would just be DOA.

No reason given
Edited by YourPalContrail
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5261480#post_5261480)

> Pregnant people are going to die from seeking out less legal and safer forms of abortions and you think them retaliating against the politicians that are effectively sentencing them to death is going too far?

Yes, I dont care how you frame it its still wrong. Pro-Lifers believe that it is a life and that roe allowed the killing over 60 million children, Does that justify shooting up planned parenthood clinics? I argue no. It also doesn't justify running them over in Iowa.

> It's not about the policies. It's about the fact that both parties aren't going to do _any_ of the steps you just outlined.

And what better way of garnering support than by sharing it? If you think its good than we can join eachother in support. If i keep it to myself it would just be DOA.

No reason given
Edited by YourPalContrail