Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
[@Princess Luna](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5260335#post_5260335)
> Currently, one GOP congressman is planning to try to stop a deal on school lunches, because the lunch program requires that schools feed trans kids the same and mention any kind of attempt to not do so.

I think I remember this one. The state is being given a federally funded handout for free lunches, with one of the only stipulations being an explicit prevention on discriminating against trans students at the same time. So the state is refusing it.

I cannot state this straightforward enough. A red state is refusing **free money** *to feed children* because they are being asked not to be bigots.

The cruelty is the point.

And speaking of cruelty being the point and bigotry being sacrosanct to the GQP...

![](https://preview.redd.it/1bjqrbr2ku791.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=82cd5e43abadb6f7e339409981e3ac0f0dcd42b3)

In response to the federal right to abortion (on the grounds of right to privacy) being taken away, and with the open threat to gay marriage, gay sex (or by extension, anal between straight couples) and safe sex also being made, a sitting Congressman is now saying we need to end the desegregation of schools.

It was never about abortions. It was never about unborn lives. It was always about taking away one right after another.

And they are just saying it aloud now.

Edit:Ninja'd
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan