Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I'm somewhat glad that Shotguns aren't seen as bad as Rifles or Pistols in relation to use in Mass Shootings.

Shotguns, despite their ability to utterly shred anything caught in its crosshairs, (unlike what you see in games, in real life they can actually kill shit well past melee range in real life), are usually defensive type guns and not intended for being offensive in most cases.

Powerful but Reserved.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I'm somewhat glad that Shotguns aren't seen as bad as Rifles or Pistols in relation to use in Mass Shootings.

Shotguns, despite their ability to utterly shred anything in close aughto mid-range (relative to Rifles tcrosshat irs, (unlike in games they can actually kill shit well past melee range in real life), are usually defensive type guns and not intended for being offensive in most cases.

Powerful but Reserved.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!

Shotguns, despite their ability to utterly shred anything in close to mid-range (relative to Rifles that is, unlike in games they can actually kill shit well past melee range in real life), are usually defensive type guns and not intended for being offensive in most cases.

Powerful but Reserved.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra