Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Critical Race Theory was just the boogeyman Republicans, Fox, and etco. ,came up with for the first quart of the year whenever teachers tried talking about moments in history when America was being racist, which isn’t Critical Race Theory. A lot of the people who pushed against it like Ted Cruz actually admitted they didn’t even know what it actually was. Or that it it was always a law course you’d only get in graduate school and not Kindergarten. Notice how any discussion about CRT pretty much disappeared the moment Republican governments decided to go after LGBT people
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Critical Race Theory was just the boogeyman Fox and co. came up with for the first quart of the year whenever teachers tried talking about moments in history when America was being racist, which isn’t Critical Race Theory. A lot of the people who pushed against it like Ted Cruz actually admitted they didn’t even know what it actually was. Or that it it was always a law course you’d only get in graduate school and not Kindergarten. Notice how theany debiscussion aboute CRT pretty much disappeared the moment Republican governments decided to go after LGBT people
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan