Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Madison Cawthorn is a traitor. So obviously so that voters in his state's district is citing the 14th Amendment to prevent him from even running for reelection. The Amendment that says "If you a traitor, no government job for you". And there is video footage of him speaking at Trump's rally right before the insurrection where Trump told his inbred followers to overthrow democracy...where Cawthorn told them to do the same.

It's one of the most open and shut cases there is. So what is Big Brain defense from Cawthorn's lawyers about why he should totally be allowed to run a government he doesn't believe should exist and tried to make not exist? [A law created to allow Confederate soldiers after the Civil War an exemption.](https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/madison-cawthorn-lawyer-cites-confederate-amnesty-act-to-defend-reps-job-capitol-insurrection) A law made in an effort to reunite the Union for literal traitors from the Confederacy. And Cawthorn is here saying "I'm one of those!"

Yeah, uh, thanks for the confession I guess?
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Madison Cawthorn is a traitor. So obviously so that voters in his state's district is citing the 14th Amendment to prevent him from even running for reelection. The Amendment that says "If you a traitor, no government job for you". And there is video footage of him speaking at Trump's rally right before the insurrection where Trump told his inbred followers to overthrow democracy...where Cawthorn told them to do the same.

It's one of the most open and shut cases there is. So what is Big Brain defense from Cawthorn's lawyers about why he should totally be allowed to run a government he doesn't believe should exist and tried to make not exist? [A law created to allow Confederate soldiers after the Civil War an exemption.](https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/madison-cawthorn-lawyer-cites-confederate-amnesty-act-to-defend-reps-job-capitol-insurrection) A law made in an effort to reunite the Union for literal traitors. And Cawthorn is here saying "I'm one of those!"

No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Madison Cawthorn is a traitor. So obviously so that voters in his state's district is citing the 14th Amendment to prevent him from even running for reelection. The Amendment that says "If you a traitor, no government job for you". And there is video footage of him speaking at Trump's rally right before the insurrection where Trump told his inbred followers to overthrow democracy...the same rally where Cawthorn told them to do the same.

It's one of the most open and shut cases there is. So what is Big Brain defense from Cawthorn's lawyers about why he should totally be allowed to run a government he doesn't believe should exist and tried to make not exist? [A law created to allow Confederate soldiers after the Civil War.](https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/madison-cawthorn-lawyer-cites-confederate-amnesty-act-to-defend-reps-job-capitol-insurrection) A law made in an effort to reunite the Union for literal traitors. And Cawthorn is here saying "I'm one of those!"

No reason given
Edited by Dustcan