Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Double post

"

[
Arizona vote audit taken to an unmarked lab in the middle of the woods.":](https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-audit-conspiracy/

)

Investigation found out the lab was really just a cabin. The ballots were taken to ostensibly undergo forensic analysis.

The image I have in my head over this makes it look like the scene of Patrick from Spongebob in a labcoat looking through microscopes and beakers, but honestly the real thing probably looks even more stupid.

--

"

[
GOP Representative Jim Jordon is throwing fits in Congress, on record, over the DOJ not investigating the latest claims of voter fraud.":](https://www.alternet.org/2021/06/jim-jordan-2653413213/) Those specific claims, and sit down because it's about to get real stupid, is about Italian Space Lasers ^TM^ changing ballots during tabulation. No really, this is how it goes:

[bq]

>
The publication reports that the "bats--t" conspiracy theory "involves Barack Obama amassing a secret $400 million war chest, then cahootsing with former Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte to disrupt vote tabulation in key swing states using Italian military satellites." Above the Law writes, "somehow this was all coordinated at the US Embassy in Rome, according to Brad Johnson, a self-described retired 'CIA Station Chief' and current Epoch Times columnist."[/bq]

What's with the Republicans and A) electing legit dumbasses and B) legit dumbasses going on about [Insert Ethnicity Here] Space Lasers?

Why does every country and race except America not only have a Space Laser, but have so many Space Lasers that they're free to use it for so many varied things?

--

We live in the stupid timeline.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan