Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@silbasa":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5094426#post_5094426
)  
I never wondered about it, nor do I even really care considering

1. I'm not offended

2. Not my money

3. Their loss

4. Wasnt what I was arguing about

Talking about Take-Two Interactive and their panel is _*tangential_* to what I was bringing up: namely, the terrible title post.

I wasnt talking the content of the post, I wasnt talking the panel

I'm just telling you I get 2nd hand embarrassment and cringe from ppl giving away their card, especially if it's a _*I'm a straight white weeb gamer who ams oppressed because I'm denied my entertainment_* card.

So maybe Take-Two Interactive are a bunch of activists. _*Sure, so what. I'm not a shareholder, nor are they my boss._

If Take-Two was to hire me as an artist who specialize in busty hijabi anime girls for their diversity project, then their panel would be my problem. Until then, Nah.

Edit: I don't disagree with you on this, partly because I'll just take your word on it and ams not bothered to look into it further.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"@silbasa":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5094426#post_5094426
I never wondered about it, nor do I even really care considering

1. I'm not offended
2. Not my money
3. Their loss
4. Wasnt what I was arguing about

Talking about Take-Two Interactive and their panel is _tangential_ to what I was bringing up: namely, the terrible title post.

I wasnt talking the content of the post, I wasnt talking the panel

I'm just telling you I get 2nd hand embarrassment and cringe from ppl giving away their card, especially if it's a _I'm a straight white weeb gamer who ams oppressed because I'm denied my entertainment_ card.

So maybe Take-Two Interactive are a bunch of activists. _Sure, so what. I'm not a shareholder, nor are they my boss._

If Take-Two was to hire me as an artist who specialize in busty hijabi anime girls for their diversity project, then their panel would be my problem. Until then, Nah.

Edit: I don't disagree with you on this, partly because I'll just take your word on it and ams not bothered to look into it further.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever