Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@silbasa":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5094407#post_5094407
Not
) my business. Literally.

What Take-Two Interactive does on their panel is up to them. If they wanna burn bridges and offend core audience, Idgaf. It's their bottom line at risk.

Shame they couldn't see it.

What I'm _*pissed off about_* is the _*wording_* of the title post. The title post is deliberately tryna start something. It gives away intent, it's pandering, it's **bait.**

"Dev talks diversity and inclusion instead of games, hurr"

Oh god that killing intent is leaking out and you can smell it a mile away. Might as well just title your post

"Dev talks sjw politics instead of games because the industry hates white gamers and we should push back on these new social conditioning because I'm offended, because I am probably insecure and video games have been my safe haven as a straight white young european / american male who also loves anime and anime tiddies, and now nothing is sacred anymore."

Like holy crap. Dont out yourself as a _*"Gamer"_* goddamnit. It's cringe.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever