Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
"[@Background Pony #7E8D":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5073427#post_5073427

"
)

[
@Background Pony #7E8D":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5073428#post_5073428

)

Lad, word of advice, brevity is a virtue. You use so many filler words that it borders on purple prose levels and distracts from your main point. It's hard to take you seriously when you're gdoing the Daffy Duck thing of sticking more and more descriptors on your statement.

You could have said everything you intended to say with 1/3rd the words and not lost any of the needed information.

On that note, I don't inherently disagree with you. I have noticed that, on several occasions, some people will label any pride or celebration from white heritage as white supremacy at worst, or at the very least as somehow being inherently racist.

It tends to be a vocal minority, with most people being smart enough to distinguish between the two, but I've seen it happen personally. I'm rather proud of my Irish and German heritage, and of my adherence to indoeuropean Pagan traditions, both of which has earned me some ire from extreme radicals.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy