Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
"[@CaptainXtra":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5071141#post_5071141
)  
You're still basically using this thread as the "Shinanigans" thread, posting that you think the EU is "riddled with greedy representatives" which seems more like a political vent than any kind of discussion of why the EU might be doing what it's doing, or what you think about it other than that it shows, to you, that the EU is "riddled with greedy representatives".

The point I was trying to make is that you frequently post "What do you think about this?" posts. If this were a genuine discussion style thread, that would probably be ok, but this thread has very special rules.

In this thread, your posts are what we would normally categorize as "posting things to see what catches fire". In other words, because you never express your opinions about the 'shinanigans' you post here, you appear to be trolling the thread to see what kind of drama you can stir up.

Even your reply really does appear to be an attempt to create drama or to promote a petition.

So ... if you want to talk about something political, then this is the place for it. But if you want to just post a link to something to see what others think about it, or to see what kind of drama you can create between other users of this thread, please stop.

What you're doing would be fine in any other thread, I think. But for this thread, please stop. It's not appropriate in this thread.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran