Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"[@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5033781#post_5033781

)

The Incel mindset of “Nobody loves me and society calls me a loser , so fuck them, I’ll make them all pay!” has a slight hint of the “Nothing Matters” aspect of Nihilism.

Obviously, not all Nihilists are fanatics or extremists but it’s not unheard of for fucked up people to have nihilistic beliefs to some extent.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"@tehwatever":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5033781#post_5033781

The Incel mindset of “Nobody loves me and society calls me a loser , so fuck them, I’ll make them all pay!” has a slight hint of the “Nothing Matters” aspect of Nihilism.

Obviously, not all Nihilists are fanatics but it’s not unheard of for fucked up people to have nihilistic beliefs to some extent.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra