Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Zincy":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5033702#post_5033702
)  
Yes it is idiotic. Not to mention ridiculously impractical to the point that It might just be an outright ban.

"

[
@Kolbjorn":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5033694#post_5033694

)

*It's a fatwa. Not law. NEVER, LAW.** Fatwa is at best someone's opinion based on their research using islamis sources like the quran, hadith, and similar case studies in the past.

But holy crap it's about as binding as your mom telling you to do your homework. I.e, it's a suggestion.

But I am kinda curious on the implementation ngl. What are the criterias? Also It would be a _*hilariously, needlessly laborious undertaking_* barely worth the effort. It would definitely suck for the localization team to practically needing to pull some actual wizardry to put hijab on anime girls without looking sketch.

But in general, this has been a fatwa nobody outside of devout followers of the ayatollah really takes seriously. It also, more likely a move to discourage ppl from watching foreign content.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever