Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I am, as a rule, extremely protective of children, and mothers.

I read a small piece on a woman who had her child die in the womb. She went to Planned Parenthood to have a D&E abortion.

She was distraught, naturally, and went to speak to her pastor for comfort. Instead, he verbally accosted her, blamed her for the childs death, and is likely the one who spread the news around to the other members.

I'll say this right now, were I the father/husband, I'd of beat that priest. And I cannot promise I'd of stopped until he stopped breathing. I'd of sent the fucker to see god personally.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I am, as a rule, extremely protective of children, and mothers.

I read a small piece on a woman who had her child die in the womb. She went to Planned Parenthood to have a D&E abortion.

She was distraught, naturally, and went to speak to her pastor for comfort. Instead, he verbally accosted her, blamed her for the childs death, and is likely the one who spread the news around to the other members.

I'll say this right now, where I the father/husband, I'd of beat that priest. And I cannot promise I'd of stopped until he stopped breathing.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy