Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Ereiam":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029787#post_5029787
)  
Well, I mean, if you was to be asked: _*which one speaks better german, El Trump or Herr Hitler?_* Then I literally will have to side with Hitler so...

Point is, "siding with Hitler" isnt always a bad thing. Dude was probably a better painter that I ever will be.

You were just making an observation based on their relative accomplishment as leaders of their nations.

If someone had the big brained idea to accuse you of condoning or apologizing for Hitler, they became tryhards at that point.

I probs will get cancelled for this comment.
Reason: Spelling
Edited by tehwatever
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"@Ereiam":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029787#post_5029787
Well, I mean, if you was to be asked: _which one speaks better german, El Trump or Herr Hitler?_ Then I literally will have to side with Hitler so...

Point is, "siding with Hitler" isnt always a bad thing. Dude was probably a better painter that I ever will be.

You were just making an observation based on their relative accomplishment as leaders of their nations.

If someone had the big brained idea to accuse you of condoning or apologizing for Hitler, they became tryhards at that point.

I probs will get cancelled for this comment.
Reason: Had to put on quotations
Edited by tehwatever