Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ereiam in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
"[@silbasa":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029770#post_5029770
[bq="silbasa"]
)  

>
It is scary to see how blind the modern _*right_* is. For the sake of argument I just lump them all into one big witch's cauldron here.

>
>
In their quest for “justice” they are willing to do anything. _*Storming parliamentary buildings, bullying_* people online and hurting them in real life as well, labelling people as _*“cucks”_* to silence them. Use violence when it suits them. Killing people when it suits them. Discriminate on race when it suits them. Its all ok and then they scream bloody murder when the other side does something bad and puts a blind eye toward anything they themselves did once more.

>
>
They make up terms and expressions for their pseudo sciences *[I'm assuming you're talking about intelligent design and such here]*. Introduce them into higher education to indoctrinate students. Redefining every pillar that once made our societes good to live in. Adapting nations to no longer be for the people that actually live in them but for some kind of new person that doesn't really exist outside their theoretical world.

>
>
Cloaked in virtue as they are it can be hard to see the damage they do. But those willing to think for themselves can see through the lies and formulate their own opinions. And then they see what is happening. If those of us that are not yet indoctrinated don't speak up we will lose our democratic rights and end up as a _*fascist_* authoritarian nightmare state.
[/bq]

>

Here,
FTFY. You're welcome.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam