Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
"[@HorsesandMuchMOAR":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029329#post_5029329

)

Meanwhile in America, "[we destroy shacks for the homeless charities constructed so people will still technically have a roof over their head.":](https://knpr.org/knpr/2020-12/north-las-vegas-homeless-camp-was-bulldozed-now-what) Even in the middle of a pandemic.

"

Why? Well, can't have the homeless obstructing the pretty view of the environment ~~or have plebs not scared out of their minds in order to grease the cogs of capitalism.~~

[
@CottonTales":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029377#post_5029377

)

At least in America 40% of homeless do have a job. And nowadays internet connection is all but mandatory no matter what your job is.

Like my old security job, even though all I did was squat in a parking garage and occasionally patrol it for vagrants I still had to go online to do all my paycheck stuff.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
"@HorsesandMuchMOAR":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029329#post_5029329

Meanwhile in America, "we destroy shacks for the homeless charities constructed so people will still technically have a roof over their head.":https://knpr.org/knpr/2020-12/north-las-vegas-homeless-camp-was-bulldozed-now-what Even in the middle of a pandemic.

"@CottonTales":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029377#post_5029377

At least in America 40% of homeless do have a job. And nowadays internet connection is all but mandatory no matter whereat your wjorkb is.

Like my old security job, even though all I did was squat in a parking garage and occasionally patrol it for vagrants I still had to go online to do all my paycheck stuff.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
"@HorsesandMuchMOAR":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5029329#post_5029329

Meanwhile in America, "we destroy shacks for the homeless charities constructed so people will still technically have a roof over their head.":https://knpr.org/knpr/2020-12/north-las-vegas-homeless-camp-was-bulldozed-now-what Even in the middle of a pandemic.

About least in America 40% of homeless do have a job. And nowadays internet connection is all but mandatory no matter where you work.

No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs

About 40% of homeless do have a job. And nowadays internet connection is all but mandatory no matter where you work.

No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs

Meanwhile in America, "we destroy shacks fomr theless dhomicieless charities constructed so people will still technically have a roof over their head.":https://knpr.org/knpr/2020-12/north-las-vegas-homeless-camp-was-bulldozed-now-what Even in the middle of a pandemic.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan