Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gallusposting since 2019
I'm getting a bit worried (like another user here, but not as panicked) when I read that the US gov acquitted Trump: that would mean that he could run for a second term, and gather more QAnons and "militants":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol#Participating_groups to start another Jan 6th to impose their own regime.

I hope American society will do something about those Capitol-rioter groups and right-wing extremists, to stop them before they take over the US government.

[spoiler]I'm sure there will be right-wingers out there who will say: "bUt wHAt aBoUt BlM???", whenever people (like on twitter) point out about right-wing extremists in the US. I would just let them burn everything, since the US is already messed up. Then, the other people in the BLM movement will sort them out and deal with them: some of the "BLM rioters" are frustrated, poorer people who want revenge on society for various abuses.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Gallusposting since 2019
I'm getting a bit worried (like another user here, but not as panicked) when I read that the US gov acquitted Trump: that would mean that he could run for a second term, and gather more QAnons and "militants":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol#Participating_groups to start another Jan 6th to impose their own regime.

I hope American society will do something about those Capitol-rioter groups and right-wing extremists, to stop them before they take over the US government.

[spoiler]I'm sure there will be right-wingers out there who will say: "bUt wHAt aBoUt BlM???", whenever people (like on twitter) point out about right-wing extremists in the US. I would just let them burn everything, since the US is already messed up.[/spoiler]
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Artist -

Gallusposting since 2019

[spoiler]I'm sure there will be right-wingers out there who will say: "bUt wHAt aBoUt BlM???" I would just let them burn everything, since the US is already messed up.[/spoiler]
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Artist -

Gallusposting since 2019

I hope American society will do something about those Capitol-rioter groups, to stop them before they take over the US government.
No reason given