Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5012193#post_5012193

)

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments: they want everyone to treat White people like murderous gods to be feared and obeyed. Since they keep throwing out the terms "pro-White" or "anti-White", this is what _*they_* want as their way for "pro-White" stuff.

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, "[having weaknesses":](https://www.indiewire.com/2016/12/rogue-one-white-supremacists-boycott-star-wars-film-anti-white-agenda-1201753703/), having their own hobbies instead of being fanatical goose-stepping Nazis with a hive mind), those keyboard warriors will accuse me of being "anti-White".

Also, I wanted to ask those blokes on how should I depict their race for fun, as their counterpart to people asking others about how to depict POC.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
"@Latecomer":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5012193#post_5012193

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments: they want everyone to treat White people like murderous gods to be feared and obeyed. Since they keep throwing out the terms "pro-White" or "anti-White", this is what _they_ want as their way for "pro-White" stuff.

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, "having weaknesses":https://www.indiewire.com/2016/12/rogue-one-white-supremacists-boycott-star-wars-film-anti-white-agenda-1201753703/, having their own hobbies instead of being fanatical goose-stepping Nazis with a hive mind), those keyboard warriors will accuse me of being "anti-White".
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments: they want everyone to treat White people like murderous gods to be feared and obeyed. Since they keep throwing out the terms "pro-White" or "anti-White", this is what they want as their way for "pro-White" stuff.

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, "having weaknesses":https://www.indiewire.com/2016/12/rogue-one-white-supremacists-boycott-star-wars-film-anti-white-agenda-1201753703/, having their own hobbies instead of being fanatical goose-stepping Nazis with a hive mind), those blokeyboard warriors will accuse me of being "anti-White".
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments: they want everyone to treat White people like murderous gods to be feared and obeyed. Since they keep throwing out the terms "pro-White" or "anti-White", this is what they want as their way for "pro-White" stuff.

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, "having weaknesses":https://www.indiewire.com/2016/12/rogue-one-white-supremacists-boycott-star-wars-film-anti-white-agenda-1201753703/, having their own hobbies instead of being fanatical goose-stepping Nazis with a hive mind), those blokes will accuse me of being "anti-White".
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, having weaknesses, having their own hobbies instead of being fanatical goose-stepping Nazis with a hive mind), those blokes will accuse me of being "anti-White".
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, having weaknesses, not being fanatical goose-stepping Nazis), those blokes will accuse me of being "anti-White".
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, having weaknesses, not being fanatical Nazis), those blokes will accuse me of being "anti-White".
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

I personally do not support their extreme views.
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments: they want everyone to treat White people like murderous gods. Since they keep throwing out the terms "pro-White" or "anti-White", this is what they want as their way for "pro-White" stuff.

No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments. Since they keep throwing out the terms "pro-White" or "anti-White", this is what they want as their way for "pro-White" stuff.

No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments. Since they keep throwing out the terms "pro-White" or "anti-White", this is what they want.

No reason given