Viewing last 25 versions of post by Violet Rose in The Rain in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@doloresbridge":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4983645#post_4983645

)

>_*Trump did surprisingly well in Hispanic-majority counties in South Texas_

Considering that a notable number of people in the Hispanic community lean conservative, this isn't surprising to me.

>"_[*American Thinker_":*](https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Thinker

[bq]
)

>
The webshite, of course, is chock-full of right-wing conspiracy theories, woo, and pseudoscience. On the conspiracy side, they promote birtherism, "creeping sharia," red-baiting, and still occasionally prattle on about Vince Foster. On the science side, they concentrate on creationism and global warming denialism. The site's wingnut credentials are commemorated with an "extreme" bias rating from Media Bias/Fact Check.

>
>
To no one's surprise, the site is an exuberant cheerleader of Donald Trump, and regularly regurgitates right wing blather in the snotty, pretentious style of a typical conservative talk radio host.[/bq]

>_*The Democrats, Not Trump, Are the Racists_

As if I'm going to trust some site "[that uses Conservapedia":](https://pjmedia.com/blog/matt-sanchez/2008/05/14/wiki-whacked-by-political-bias-n19613) to "demonstrate the liberal bias of Wikipedia."

>_*I’m A Black Voter. Here’s Why I Pulled The Lever For Trump_

I swear, every single black Republican (the ones who actually are black, anyways) talk about literally nothing other than how voting for an anti-black party makes them, “free-thinkers.”

I didn't have much respect for you to begin with but you just struck rock bottom by showing what kind of sources you refer to.

[bq]

>
I do not believe that even a palurality of Trump supporters voted for Trump just to hurt racial minority groups.[/bq]
[bq]

>
At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter whether you, yourself, are a racist and sexist person. You made the choice to vote for an admittedly racist and sexist person, and you are directly responsible for giving that person the power to put his racist, bigoted ideology into action in ways that impact the entire country.

>
>
And it's not like this is coming as a surprise, either - you knew he was a racist bigot when you voted for him. Do you think that his bigoted actions are going to be any less damaging because you personally aren't a racist bigot? Your personal feelings and intentions mean fuck all in this situation. Your actions are what matter, and your actions supported a racist bigot.

>
>
Own your choices. You don't get to help elect a hateful bigot and then turn around and get upset when people hold you responsible for helping to elect a hateful bigot.[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@doloresbridge":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4983645#post_4983645

>_Trump did surprisingly well in Hispanic-majority counties in South Texas_

Considering that a notable number of people in the Hispanic community lean conservative, this isn't surprising to me.

>"_American Thinker_":https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Thinker

[bq]The webshite, of course, is chock-full of right-wing conspiracy theories, woo, and pseudoscience. On the conspiracy side, they promote birtherism, "creeping sharia," red-baiting, and still occasionally prattle on about Vince Foster. On the science side, they concentrate on creationism and global warming denialism. The site's wingnut credentials are commemorated with an "extreme" bias rating from Media Bias/Fact Check.

To no one's surprise, the site is an exuberant cheerleader of Donald Trump, and regularly regurgitates right wing blather in the snotty, pretentious style of a typical conservative talk radio host.[/bq]

>_The Democrats, Not Trump, Are the Racists_

As if I'm going to trust some site "that uses Conservapedia":https://pjmedia.com/blog/matt-sanchez/2008/05/14/wiki-whacked-by-political-bias-n19613 to "demonstrate the liberal bias of Wikipedia."

>_I’m A Black Voter. Here’s Why I Pulled The Lever For Trump_

I swear, every single black Republican (the ones who actually are black, anyways) talk about literally nothing other than how voting for an anti-black party makes them, “free-thinkers.”

I didn't have much respect for you to begin with but you just struck rock bottom by showing what kind of sources you refer to.

[bq] I do not believe that even a palurality of Trump supporters voted for Trump just to hurt racial minority groups.[/bq]
[bq]At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter whether you, yourself, are a racist and sexist person. You made the choice to vote for an admittedly racist and sexist person, and you are directly responsible for giving that person the power to put his racist, bigoted ideology into action in ways that impact the entire country.

And it's not like this is coming as a surprise, either - you knew he was a racist bigot when you voted for him. Do you think that his bigoted actions are going to be any less damaging because you personally aren't a racist bigot? Your personal feelings and intentions mean fuck all in this situation. Your actions are what matter, and your actions supported a racist bigot.

Own your choices. You don't get to help elect a hateful bigot and then turn around and get upset when people hold you responsible for helping to elect a hateful bigot.[/bq]
No reason given
Violet Rose in The Rain

"@doloresbridge":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4983645#post_4983645

>_Trump did surprisingly well in Hispanic-majority counties in South Texas_

>"_American Thinker_":https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Thinker

[bq]The webshite, of course, is chock-full of right-wing conspiracy theories, woo, and pseudoscience. On the conspiracy side, they promote birtherism, "creeping sharia," red-baiting, and still occasionally prattle on about Vince Foster. On the science side, they concentrate on creationism and global warming denialism. The site's wingnut credentials are commemorated with an "extreme" bias rating from Media Bias/Fact Check.

>_The Democrats, Not Trump, Are the Racists_

As if I'm going to trust some site "that uses Conservapedia":https://pjmedia.com/blog/matt-sanchez/2008/05/14/wiki-whacked-by-political-bias-n19613 to "demonstrate the liberal bias of Wikipedia."

>_I’m A Black Voter. Here’s Why I Pulled The Lever For Trump_

[bq] I do not believe that even a palurality of Trump supporters voted for Trump just to hurt racial minority groups.[/bq]
[bq]At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter whether you, yourself, are a racist and sexist person. You made the choice to vote for an admittedly racist and sexist person, and you are directly responsible for giving that person the power to put his racist, bigoted ideology into action in ways that impact the entire country.

No reason given